The Grim Reaper's Dilemma (One-shot)

Disclaimer: Hunter x Hunter and its characters belong to Yoshihiro Togashi-sensei.

Artwork'scredits to its rightful creator.

A/N: *ehem* Hello there, reader-san~

This is my very first time writing a HisoGon fic. They are my OTP and after reading through different works (fluff and smut), I thought "what about writing something by myself and deliver it to those who love HisoGon as much as I do. Hell yeah! Let's do it!!" and here it is!

Please show some love and support! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chasing Chrollo around the world had been quite a difficult task even for someone as skilled as Hisoka. The magician was feeling worn out after spending years in this cat-and-mouse fruitless hunt. The Genei Ryodan leader was definitely one of the sneakiest targets that Hisoka ever had. It was as if Chrollo could anticipate every move and hid from the fake number 4 phantom troupe member. He hated to admit it but even the most persistent player would know when to retreat before stricking back again. If Hisoka waited for so long to corner the spider leader into a fight, waiting a bit longer wouldn't hurt, right?

"Alright, I'll let you off the hook for now~" Hisoka muttered to himself, feeling his patience wearing thin. His bloodlust was threatening to burst out. Of course, it wasn't a smart move, considering that Chrollo could perceive his thirst for blood from his unknown spot and then, vanish from Hisoka's radar.

In order to supress his frustration, Hisoka clenched his fists so hard that his sharp nails were digging into his pale skin. Maybe a dull pain could distract him. It was a real struggle for Hisoka, who was constantly mumbling in a delirious trance state "I must calm it", as he leaned forward, nails were now scratching his arms so deeply that there was blood coming out.

A malicious grin spread over his lips as he mentally promised to resume his search as soon as he gets more clues about Chrollo's whereabouts. "Do take care out there, Danchou. Don't you die on me since I'm the one who will mercilessly break you~" Hisoka could only find relief by picturing the man of the inverted cross in the most helpless and miserable state. All possible scenarios invading his mind were a magnificent turn on as he just delicately closed his slanted golden eyes, savouring that everlasting moment of joy when he would finally get Chrollo's blood on his hands. Only that moment could provide such blissful satisfaction, "But not yet..." Hisoka thought in a tedious attempt to bring himself back to his not-so-delightful reality.

The whimsical and dishonest magician was having a hard time putting his chase on hold, but his obssession with Chrollo was swept away as his thoughts wandered freely until they stopped on an intriguing and fascinanting teenage boy. Out of the blue several images of Gon invaded Hisoka's mind like fire. After all, it was about his favourite toy, his unripened fruit and wildest prey. "What are you up to, my sweet apple?" as soon as that question rose, Hisoka placed his index finger under his chin, pondering on the idea of looking for that one-of-a-kind boy with great and unknown potential. It's been a while since they last met and somehow, Hisoka felt like he terribly missed being around Gon. "Such a good boy. Just the way I like it~" he cooed as he felt his motivitation coming back to his body, specifically to his lower body parts where his pants felt way too tight. It shouldn't be hard to track (or "to stalk", in a manner of speaking) the young boy.

As soon as the magician was rearranging his plans, he heard about a new Hunter Chairman's election held by the Zodiacs and all hunters were required to vote. Things couldn't get any better for Hisoka "How wonderful! Perhaps I could get some fun from this election, huh?~" his eyes glittered with that peculiar excitement of fighting a worthy opponent. Perhaps he could release some tension before setting off to look for Gon. "Now then, time to go", he purred licking his lips.