The Bully

"M-me?" I said nervously
"Yeah you I heard what kind of magic you had mind showing a few tricks" they said "oh and my names Lizzie" Lizzie says
"A-alright" I said nervously taking a deep breath than using a spell to summon thousands of swords all around me pointed at Lizzie.
"Impressive but not as good as mine" Lizzie says turning all the swords toward me and sending them flying at me. I quickly put a shield around me to protect me but many swords still hit me.
"H-how did you d-do that?" I said weakly using a spell to shatter the remaining swords.
"Little trick of mine anyways this isn't why I came I came to have a fight a life or death battle winner kills the loser loser dies easy as that" Lizzie said laughing evilly with her friends
"Fine but isn't that against the rules" I say nervously
"It is but the school can't do anything about it" Lizzie said smirking slowly saying a spell I recognized.
"No way" I say shocked "that spell ...."
I quickly send spells damaging her but she manages to still finish the spell. All of a sudden I feel pain all over my body. The spell was one of a kind. No one could use it but those who have killed a dragon before or a monster. After the pain went a bit away she sent swords piercing threw me. Black. Everything went black. I wasn't dead but I couldn't wake. I feel hands picking me up but who is it?

Joshua's POV
"WHAT THE HELL LIZZIE!!" I say yelling at Lizzie while picking up the new girl with hundreds of bruises on her. "What did I do?" Lizzie said acting like nothing happened. "THIS STOP KILLING THE NEW KIDS IF YOU DONT THEN YOU'LL ONLY END UP GETTING HURT YOURSELF" I said screaming at her holding the girl in my hands tightly."Who cares" she says walking away with her friends. I had so much anger in me I could have killed her right in that spot but first I had to get this girl some help.

Live and love y'all
Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think
🖤😈🖤😈