Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Beckondorf POV
Black and darkness that's all I saw.

Pain that's all I felt.

Then I felt something else a hand on my shoulder. I tried to say something but it came out more as a croak.

"Is he alive?"

"Do I look like a doctor?!"

I managed to open my eyes I was looking at Charon.

"Charon?" I asked

"Naw man that's our cousin."

Then I looked down and saw he was wearing a t-shirt that said Party Ponies.

At that I feinted.

      I woke up to shouting and a bottle of root beer splashing on me. I looked over and saw some ambrosia. I took a bite and instantly felt better I struggled to my feet and looked around. There were animals that looked like Charon everywhere. What are they called again...... oh yeah centaurs. They were having a party of some sort. I struggled around the root beer bottles on the ground and came to a tent. I found the entrance.
       When I looked inside there was a small centaur sitting looking at a map mumbling "Hmm not many places that aren't covered in monsters where will we go next?"

          I made a fake cough and he jumped up startled.

"Sorry didn't see you there. " he stated

"Where did you find me?" I asked

"Floating in the water man you were out cold."

"Did you find anyone else like the son of Poseidon?"

"No man you were the only one. "

"Can you get me back to camp Half Blood?"

"Well I have been looking for a place to stay for the herd. Does it have monsters?  And does it have root beer?"

"No and yes so will you take me?"

"I have to talk to the chief but once I mention root beer he will agree. "

I walked out of the tent with a smile on my face. I was going home the party had died down so I took a nap thinking about Silena.

Thanks guys for reading so far (it will get better) there will be fighting in the next chapter. :)
      Vote,comment,read,share,add to library/reading list

Sorry for it being short.  This is my first book that I'm serious about writing:) so helpful criticism appreciated.