Grindlewald

Newts P.O.V

What just happened exactly? My mind wasn't processing anything, Oh yeah Tina and I were following a criminal.

I was thinking about the day first seeing Leta then going out with Tina, almost kissing her and then here we were walking down a dark alley in Paris.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I didn't realized Tina stopped walking so I ran straight into her.

"Ow!" She said

"Sorry sorry!" I sorta whispered, I was grateful it was dark it hid my embarrassment.

"Shhhh." She said I realized she was the auror and I should be acting more like her in this situation, unless there's a magical beast involved with this I don't know how much help I'll be.

She started moving again and turned into another dark alley, it was a dead end. There was a dumpster against a brick wall, Tina started to climb it.

"Tina what are you doing?!" I whispered

"They went on the roof I have to see what's going on." She said

"You're gonna get yourself killed!"

"Newt I'll be Fine," however she wasn't exactly fine when she tried to place her foot on a window sill lost balance and fell backwards.

Without think I lunged forward and caught her. We were both breathing heavily, "you liar." I said

She shrugged "I never said it would be easy."

And she started climbing again except this time I followed "why are you so stubborn?" I asked

"To bug you."

"One of the only things that bugs me is when I can't fine dougal in my case." I accidentally made her laugh and she almost lost grip of the window she was holding onto.

"Newt!" She hissed

"Sorry sorry." I said sheepishly, I can't do anything right I thought.

Finally we both made it to the top Tina stopped and then said "I just realized we could have apparated up here."

I mentally slapped myself what good of wizards were we if we couldn't even remember that we were wizards.

I heard Tina mumble something like "he's messing with my thoughts, distracting me with his British smile."

"Sorry." I said again

She froze "sorry for what?" She asked quietly

"Distracting you." I said

"He heard me." She mumbled again.

Then in he distance I heard talking, Tina heard it to she grabbed my hand and we ducked behind some boxes and cans.

"What are they doing up here?" She asked

I figured she was more talking to herself then me so I don't respond. Also because I didn't know the answer.

Dark figures started apparating everywhere, I was worried we would be seen, but Tina seemed like she wanted to jump up and arrest them all, that would only get her killed.

As my mind wandered off a figure way to familiar apparated, Tina gasped, and then covered her mouth afraid someone would here us.