not a morning person ( 4 )

A/N: I couldn't find a good picture for this chapter but here's an adorable fetus babe.

Word Count: 800

The annoying sound of your alarm clock blared into your ears like a siren. You groan loudly before trying to blindly turn it off by feeling around your side table. After this fails you get up and shut it off. You look over to your left to see a shirtless Eddie rubbing his eyes. "Good morning, beautiful," he smirks, his hoarse morning voice drawing you to him.

"I don't know about good but same to you," you reply before shoving your face into your soft, comfortable pillow. You close your eyes once again and decide you'll sleep for five more minutes before Eddie nuzzles your neck with kisses. You smile, turning your body to face him. "How about we stay in bed all day?" you ask pulling his body towards yours. You cover both of your bodies with the blanket.

"I wish, I really do, but I gotta head to set in a couple of hours," he places a kiss on your nose and then pushes the covers off of him. Before he gets out of bed you pull his arm back.

"Please? Just 10 more minutes," you give him your best puppy dog face, causing him to smile. He sighs in defeat before rushing back into bed, wrapping his arms around you.

You smile and cuddle into him, never wanting to leave. This was probably your worst trait, not being able to get up in the mornings. Eddie had been trying to make you a morning person but there was no use. Mornings sucked.

You lay with Eddie for a while, listening to his heart beat and feel as his chest moves up and down. He runs his fingers softly through your hair continuously, sending relaxing chills down your whole body. Before you know it, you're sleeping again.

You awake again when you feel Eddie place a kiss on your forehead. You look up at him and give him a small pout. He gives you a sympathetic look and this time actually gets out of bed. You groan loudly once again.

"I let you sleep for another 20 minutes. Up and at em'," he moves over to your side of the bed and starts tickling you. You can't help with burst out in a series of giggles. You try to swat his hands away but are rendered helpless as your body naturally curls up from his tickles.

"Okay! Okay! I'll get up," you scream. Eddie chuckles at this and let's you go, walking to his closet.

You sit up and rub your eyes, still very much wanting to go back to bed. With every ounce of self-control you had, you finally pulled yourself out of bed. You grab the blanket off the bed and wrap it around your body that had just been covered with your bra and underwear. You groggily walk over to Eddie and decide that you were gonna make him go back to bed again. What better way to annoy your boyfriend?

You wrap your arms around his bare back as he's picking out his clothes, in turn wrapping him with the blanket. He turns towards you and gives you a front-facing hug. You both just stand there for a while until he lets go of you to continue searching through his clothes.

You sigh. You really did not want to start that day. "How about this," you start, "If you come back to bed with me for five more minutes, I will make my famous blueberry pie tonight." You knew how much Eddie longed for your blueberry pie so you could tell that this was a pretty tempting offer.

Eddie gives you a smirk and pushes himself into you, planting a kiss on your lips. You kiss him back more passionately. You both move back towards the bed and he carefully lays you down, his arm firmly around your body. He runs his fingers through your hair, kissing you with more and more vigour.

"God, I am so in love with you," he says in the midst of the kissing. You chuckle before moving up towards the pillows, pulling his towards you. "Why does this happen every morning?"

You laugh causing him to the do the same. "Because I'm not a morning person," you respond.

He kisses you one last time and pulls the covers over your heads.

"I love you," you say looking into his gorgeous eyes, stroking his face with the tips of your fingers.

"I love you too."

A/N: sorry this is so short, it's just meant to be a small fluffy chapter. I know I haven't written here in a while but you can help by leaving requests! Thanks for reading, love you guys xo