Not possible.

I watched in horror to see Emily crying. I missed the old Emily as much as Emily missed her old self. I couldn't bear to See Emily so hurt and sad. I wandered off to her closet. I opened it to see Earthly-like things, like headwear and other clothes. I picked at one of the headwear. The headwear had triangles on both sides and it had jaguar-like patturns. I wore it, because I thought it would make Emily laugh. Emily looked up.
     "Hey, what are you doing in my closet? Pervert, much?" Emily says. She laughs quietly and smiles. I look back at her, shining my famous grin.
     "What is this," I ask, pointing to the headwear on my head. "It looks like a cat. Meow." I say. I find what looks like a marker. I grab it swiftly and find a mirror. Crap, I'm using my thieving skills again. I find a mirror and drew a cat face on me. With it's triangle nose, and it's whiskers. "Hey, Emily, do I look like a cat?" I ask. I turn to her and drop the marker carelessly. Emily looks at me. Her eyes grow wide in laughter.
"OH MY FRICKEN FRICK, PAELEN! I'M DYING!" She continues laughing. "Dear heavens, Emily. You are not dying."
"I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER, DOOFUS!" She snorted. I retreat with my hands in the air and sat on the edge of her bed. I smiled. Her laugh finally dies off and she looks at me once again. Her laugh starts up again. Oh my God, Emily. Your laugh is cute, but it's getting pretty annoying. How do I make her quiet? Oh... I put on a mischievious smile and click my tongue. In one swift move, I close my eyes and smack my lips into hers. We both fell into the bed, and I could hear her laughs muffled in my kiss. She finally closes her eyes and melts into me. I pull away and smile with all my teeth. She nodds her head. "Good way to shut me up, eh?" She giggles. But she quickly finds out what she is doing and leaves the bed. Atleast I thought.
     "You know I cannot date you, right Paelen?" Emily says carefully.
     "Why not?" Dumbness clearly in my voice.
     "Because... Joel."
     "What about him?"
     "He just..."
     "You know he is such a nice young boy, correct?"
     "No!" Emily shouted at me. "No! He is not sweet or nice! He dumped me for Lorin! Lorin! Yeah, yeah. She's dead and all but he has a shrine to her! He kisses her picture when I'm not around! He makes out with her PICTURE!" Emily shouts. I feel my face getting hot. "But... He showed pure hatred for her..." I said softly. "I saw him Paelen! I went into his room when he offered me to go with gim in there! When he left, It gave me a chance to see if he was cheating or not! And he was!" Emily spat. I click my tongue again.
    "Surely, not possible." A new voice comes in.