You belong to me

Hi dears. I hope youll enjoy reading this one shot story of mine. Thank you in advance for the reads and the comments.
iamLummieree0815

You Belong to Me

Hinata

I was sitting comfortably in the sofa wearing my pyjamas, while looking one by one on the channels across my plasma television. I really don't know what I want to watch so I just keep on pressing the buttons of the remote looking for something. My fingers stop on a late night news, when two images of a person flash on my TV screen caught my eye. 

"The famous business tycoon Naruto Uzumaki will be married to Alice McBride. Said wedding..." I cut off what the news caster might say by turning off the TV and tossing the remote to the sofa. I just look at the blank space thinking of nothing. This night, I really feel like crying until the sun rise and until I ran out of tears. I want to do my one last cry to the man I love the most who is soon to be wed. As I think of it, I felt a rope being held on my neck that blocks the air to my throat. I'm going to die little by little until the day of his wedding. Really, I did wish I was dead rather than to experience this kind of pain. I have these mix emotions that want to burst from me. I felt my throat was drying up - so I stand up and headed to the kitchen. I open the fridge, getting two bottles of beer and got back to the living room. I open the first bottle of beer and bubbles starts rising on it. I drank it and the cold beer quenches the thirst in my throat. Its coldness smoothly flows to my throat making me feel refreshed. I didn't notice I already empty the two bottles in no time.

"Already gone?" I was really amused that I finished the two bottles in no time. Suddenly a loud knocked on my door echoed to my condo. I wasn't expecting someone right now for I really wanted to be alone. I stand up and headed to the door. Maybe it was my best friend Tenten- she was texting me since this morning and I didn't reply on her messages. She keeps calling me and our other friends but I keep on declining or not answering them on purpose.

I don't want to have any contact to the other humans until this time. Looks like I don't have a choice right now. Series of loud knocks follow- she was really mad at me now I thought.

"Hey Tenny, you will wrecked my door!"I yelled and open the door. As soon I saw the person standing on my doorstep, I want to close the door immediately. My lips awed a little upon meeting the eyes of my visitor. I felt my feet developed roots as we stand there just mere looking at each other.

"What are you doing here, Naruto?" I asked casually at the blonde man standing at my doorstep. I'm trying to keep my cool but the insides of me are shaking. I felt like a mental hermit- because of three days not having a human contact. I was not really ready on this meeting after our argument on the other day. He looks tired and I could smell alcohol in him. I could say he was drunk because his clothes are disarrayed and his tie was loose on his neck. He didn't answer but instead he moves to close the distance between us.

"Wha...?" I didn't finish my words for the next thing I knew, I was crushed into a hug on the arms of this man. His arms tightly wraps on my body, with no intention of letting me go. Heat from his body made my heart starts to beat in a rhythm that only him could make. He put his cheeks unto my shoulder while I stood like a statue not moving.

"I'm sorry, Hinata..." His voice sounds like he wants to break a cry. I was dumbfounded on his words.

"What are you apologizing for?" I asked confuse.

"Sorry... I'm sorry..." He continued to apologize not answering my question.

"Naruto..." I whispered his name quietly.

"Soorrry..." He kept saying as I felt his weight on me as he loses his balance for he really sobers.

"Whoa, Naruto!" I wrap my arms around his body to support him but my strength was not enough to hold us together. We both stumbled on the floor ending him on top of me. Did he just lose consciousness? I peek on his face and he was already cold. I gently push him aside so I can get up. As I stand up, I immediately headed to the door and shut it.