123- Naomi

I angrily walked into the school, the insides of my stomach in a way bouncing with all the liquids in it.

I had ate blueberry pancakes and a whole lot of orange juice for breakfast.

My first day at Wood High School and I know it was going to be hell. It smelled like overpowering perfume. I headed into the bathroom to comb my bed hair and to use my lint roller on my shitty ass sweater. I quickly threw on my outfit this morning since I wanted alot of time to eat.

I walked in without looking. I walked into a wall.

A wall of boobs..

"Oops sorry." I said in a monotone voice, not looking up.

"Bitch! This is designer and I don't need your dumb ass wrinkling it!"

I looked up at her, her gorgeous  dark brown eyes stared at me with a blank stare. Her face is caked with makeup which is no problem for me but you could still see all her pores and pimples.

I would give her some tips but I can already tell she's a rude bitch.

I looked at her long sleeved blouse with a lace design on top showing cleavage.

It actually was pretty cute but I wouldn't say that.

"That's not what you need to worry about wrinkling, hon. Look at your face." I headed towards the mirror.

I have no time for dumb little girls trying to mess with me. 

She grabbed me by my collar bringing me towards her. She punched me in the stomach, very lightly but I had just ate so it hurt like hell.

"I'm going to count to three and you're going to let me go." I clenched my fists. She smirked at me.

"1. What's your name?" I asked while smiling.

"Lily." She held my collar and picked at her acrylics on her other hand, looking down at it. "Why do you ask?"

"I like knowing my victim's name. 2" I smiled again showing my pearly white teeth. I then lifted my fist and smashed it into her face.

"3"

--------------
I'm not the best at starting out stories, I like to just start out with my plot. It's hard for me to start out the story slow. Sorry if its going a little fast for you.

Actually not sorry cause it's my book and I can do what I want. 😝☺ (lol jk)

Check out my new book called The Introvert! I think it's my best book yet! It's about being awkward and somewhat shy but still finding a way to fit in yet stand out in high school.

Xoxo- Roxette