Beginning

My best friend Chloe Whitelock and I gracefully strolled down the sidewalk on the particular sunny afternoon on Main Street. "Oh isn't it simply a divine day!" Chloe exclaimed jokingly  "Yes dear, absolutely!" I replied playing along. Then we both looked at each other and bursted out laughing. Then we noticed Clara Oswald and her Mother Alice Oswald coming towards us. We hastily hid our red faces from laughing behind our lace fans and gracefully slipped into the nearest shop, to avoid the Oswalds'. 

As soon as we entered the shop my Mother called out "Laura what are you doing here with Chloe I thought you'd take a longer walk then that?" Quickly I made up a lie and said "Sorry Mama we just wanted to...... "No,no it's okay you too can stay here then we can walk home together." Mother interrupted.  I was about to open my mouth when Chloe's mother came out of the back room with the shop owner. "Chloe!" Exclaimed Mrs. Whitelock "What are you doing here?" "And you too Laura?" "Well our walk got cut short Mama." Answered Chloe. My mother was about to explain when the front door opened and Mrs. Oswald and her snippy daughter walked in.

Authors Note

Hey guys hope you like the story so far! Probably won't be writing a lot cause I have another account but I will try to keep their story moving forward.