eight

After a whole day at the amusement park, the Kim family decided to go out for dinner with some old friends.

"Mark oppa!!!" Taeguk shouted.

The Kim family hadn't seen Mark and Eunji in a while. Taeguk had started to confide in Eunji ever since she noticed that her mom was sick. They'd talk over Kakao and they'd sometimes phone each other. Eunji was like Taeguk's best friend.

"Unnie." Taeguk smiled.

Eunji brought Taeguk in her arms and hugged her tightly. Nobody knew that they were talking to each other regularly.

"Eunji! Your bump is showing!" Hyejin smiled.

Eunji shyly giggled and hid her face. Mark smiled and sat down beside Taeho.

"How's it going Taeho?" Mark asked in English.

Taehyung asked Mark to teach Taeho English so his marks would increase at school. Actually, more like forced him to.

"I'm good, hyung." Taeho replied in English.

"What did you do today?" Mark asked.

"We went to park... uhh... roller coaster parkeu. We had a loteu of fun." Taeho replied in broken English.

"Yah, Taeho, don't speak like your uncle Hobi. No 'eu' after your words." Taehyung said.

"Sorry, appa." Taeho smiled.

"Your English is getting better Taeho." Mark smiled.

"Thanks hyung." Taeho smiled.

The friends ordered food and talked the whole night. Hyejin gave Eunji some pregnancy tips and Taehyung told Mark about what he needed to do for Eunji when she gets even more pregnant.

"At first it'll be really scary because she'll start throwing up and then she'll only want to eat stuff that she's never eaten or hates. And then her stomach will get bigger and you'll think that it'll explode and..." Taehyung was saying.

"Kim Taehyung! Stop scaring Mark, it's not that bad." Hyejin said, slapping Taehyung on the arm.

"Sorry Mark... Hehe." Taehyung laughed.

"That's okay. He's preparing me for the worst, right Taehyung?" Mark smiled.

Taehyung gave him his box smile and nodded. Mark laughed in response. The kids talked to Mark and Eunji for a bit before they had to go back home.

As soon as they arrived in their house, Taehyung jumped onto the couch, Hyejin following, then Taeguk and Taeho stacked on top.

"Yah!! I'm dying down here!!" Taehyung yelled.

Hyejin and the kids laughed and didn't move an inch. To be honest, Hyejin was dying too but she thought it'd be more funny if she just laughed along and played along.

"Guys!! I can't breathe down here!" Taehyung shouted.

The kids laughed and jumped off, leaving Hyejin on top of Taehyung.

"Hyejin...." Taehyung said.

"Sorry Tae, I'm not getting off." Hyejin smiled.

Hyejin closed her eyes and rested her head on Tae's shoulder. Taehyung's stomach was being squished right now but that's okay, Hyejin was tired and she needed sleep. Taeguk and Taeho watched their parents and giggled, running off to their rooms.

Taehyung stayed laying there, until he knew Hyejin was in deep sleep. He slowly flipped over so that she was directly on top of him now. He slowly slid himself off the couch, careful not to wake her up. He stood up from the ground and carried her bridal style to their bedroom. He laid her down on their bed and washed up.

-----//-----

Hyejin opened her eyes and was invited by the sound of Taehyung and her kids yelling and screaming outside. She slowly sat up and opened the blinds, looking out the window.

Oh great.

Tae had the slip and slide out. The kids were all wet and so was he. They were going crazy, sliding down the wet mat and hitting the little inflatable wall that wouldn't be able to stop Tae. Hyejin shook her head and sighed.

These kids. Including Tae.

Hyejin brushed her teeth and took a hot shower. Afterwards she joined her family outside.

"Eomma! Come play with us!" Taeho smiled.

"It's okay. I'll watch you guys." Hyejin replied.

The kids continued playing while Taehyung shouted for them to glide coolly or for them to make a pose after they stopped sliding.

"Hyejin! Watch me go!" Taehyung smiled, running and sliding on his belly. He made finger hearts and blew kisses at her as he slid down. Hyejin laughed and shook her head.

"Eomma! Try it once! Please?" Taeho said.

"No Taeho. Not today." she replied.

"Come on eomma! It'll be fun!" Taeguk said.

Taeho splashed a little water at Hyejin.

"Yah Kim Taeho!" Hyejin shouted, splashing water back at Taeho.

Taeho started to laugh and Taeguk joined in with the splashing. The family splashed each other and Hyejin finally slid down the slip and slide, more like was forced to. She was all soaked and the family laughed at her funny poses and faces. After a whole afternoon of playing they made some dinner and ate.

If only everyday could be like that.

------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi guys! Sorry for the very late update! As I said in the last update I was running out of ideas but I got some now! I won't be updating for the next two weeks because I have exams!! Ahhh

Thanks for reading!

--A