ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ

1 9 7 1

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥. Jaw dropping as I stared at the building that stood in front of me. The architecture, the art and time given on building this is unimaginable. So beautiful yet so dark and eery, something mysterious lies beyond as many story that this house kept over the years.

Its an ancient house, the hanok. Although I've only seen this on dramas and even visited one  on Bukchon, Seoul. I never really thought of ever living on one.

My dad got unemployed so we were forced to move into this unknown town, leaving everything we had left behind and starting a new.

In this light that paints my skin so warmly, the trees and grasses dancing as they move choreographed by the wind in perfect time with one another. I wonder how many hues of green my eyes are witnessing.

The heart warming melody of the birds singing makes me calm from the chaotic emotions I'm feeling right now.

Emotions about leaving home.

I was excited but at the same time when all of your childhood were spent on looking up at high scrapers, getting so used to the never ending noise of the city, the screeching of the bus, the horn of the taxi, and the people who were going on everyday with their lives.

Even though it gets noisy as it gets the city comes alive with lights that echo heaven's stars at night, I'll deeply miss it so much.

"So what do you think?" Our dad spoke trying to cheer up the gloomy atmosphere. Silence only replied to him, I don't really blame my brother and my mom because I too were heartbroken at this sudden change into our life, but it's not dad's fault that the company he was working with suddenly went bankrupt, we're onto a new challege and journey in our life so we have no choice but to accept the changes and try to live on with it.

"Would you just stop playing your damn gadget?" I nudged my brother, he's three years younger than me yet this brat's a foot taller.

"It's called PSP,"

"Did I ask?" The least he can do was not to be  a bit obvious on his bitter mood.

Suddenly I felt a little weight on my legs, I looked down and it was my 3 year old little sister. She looked up at me mumbling the words "I'm scared," I gave her a reasurring smile as I patted her head. "Aigoo~ Come here my baby," mom came into my direction and picked her up.

"It's awesome dad I love it!" I replied to him trying to maybe a bit positive towards the situation, I heard my brother clicked his tongue in annoyance as he rolled his eyes. Annoyed I kicked him on his twin towered legs making him fall on his knees. I laughed hysterically as he looked up at me gritting his teeth which I stuck out my tongue at him.

"When will I have a normal day for once," sighs mom.

"Yah! I'm going to get you for that!" Screaming, I ran ahead like my life depends on it, going straight for the house, I looked back and the mother fucker is already a few inches away from me, curse him and his legs.

As soon as I slid the door open, my steps halted. Wah~~ I was so distracted by the view in front of me I had completely forgotten about Sehun.

"You!," He pointed a finger, his footsteps went slower and slower as he came closer towards where I stood. Stopping right beside, his mouth too gaped open in shock.

"Daebak,"

"I know,"

"I knew you both will love it, Welcome to our new home."

1 9 7 1

1 9 7 1