First Kiss 'Guys'

Y/F/N- Your Full Name

Y/N- Your name aka first name

Y/L/N- Your last name

Y/M/N- Your middle name

Clark Kent(Superman):

You walked around your apartment, you and Clark were supposed to be meeting at the park, but you were trying to find your shoes, which you just couldn't find for some reason, after about 10 minutes you finally found them, you heard the doorbell, "Coming!"You yelled, and went to the door, Clark stood there with Flowers in his hand, "Hey"You both said, "Sorry, I went to the park but you weren't there and I was there for 15 minutes, I was getting nervous!"Clark said, "I'm sorry I couldn't find my shoes"You said. (TIME SKIP) Once you were at the park you both say down at the water fountain, "I'm glad we chose to come here it's so pretty"You said, "Not as pretty as you"Clark said, you both then smiled at each other and saying leaning in, your lips met and the kiss magical.

Bruce Wayne(Batman):

Bruce was talking to Diana when he saw you standing in the doorway, "Hey can I talk to you for a second"You asked, "Sure"Bruce said following you to the lake side, "What did you need?"Bruce asked concern on his face, "I was wondering if you wanted to take a walk with me"You said smiling, he followed you around the lakeside, "You know being with you these passed months has made me really happy"Bruce said, "Me to"You simply said then looked over at him, you both started leaning in your lips meeting in the middle.

Barry Allen(The Flash):

You had been dating Barry for about 2 months, you love him so much, you both were sitting on the bench in front of your house, you both held hands, you were talking about random stuff when you looked in each others eyes and slowly lean in and your lips met.

Oliver Queen(Arrow):

You walked around Oliver's house, you loved it, "Hey Y/N"Oliver said hugging you from behind, "Hey"You said turning around in his arms, you loved moments like this, him and you just each other, in each others arms, you looked up at him and you both leaned in for a kiss with him holding your neck.

A/N: Thanks @BeautifulWar11 for the idea!!! -AdminBrook