Chapter 4✔️

***Beep beep***

I heard my alarm clock go off. I turned it off and looked at the time; it was 6:30 a.m. I sat up in my bed, pulled the covers off, and walked out of my room to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my knotted hair. I decided to take a shower. After about 20 minutes I got out and went to my room to get dressed. I picked out my new shirt that was plan light rose pink v neck shirt and my new black shorts.

I went back to the bathroom to brushed and blow dry my hair. I then straightened it to make it not look real bad.

I walked down stairs to make me a bowl of cereal. I walked over to the pantry and pulled out the frosted flakes to pour in a bowl. Then put my milk in after the cereal. Bella walked into the room. She didn't say anything surprisingly.

I walked back up to my room and got my bag and keys. I said bye to everyone and went out the door.

-----------------------------------------

I get to school, grab my bags, and walked through the school doors. I waited for Whitney in the lobby. Whitney walked through the door with someone. I look around the corner to see who it was. *GASP* It's Ethan from the movies; I didn't know he went to our school. I wonder if Zach goes to school here I thought to myself. Whitney and Ethan turn the corner and I wave, "Hey, I didn't know you went to school here." Whitney smiled at Ethan.

"I was getting out of my car and dropped my books. He came over and picked them up for me," Whitney explained.

"Oh, Ethan does Zach go here?" I played with my fingers shyly.

"Yeah he does, I think. He might be on his way," Ethan explained.

"Oh okay," I said calmly but really inside I was screaming.

We walked to our lockers and put our books away. Whitney and I  had first period together but Ethan had p.e. so Whitney waved to Zach; I told Ethan bye too. We headed down the hall to our first period.

Whitney and I walked into first period; We sit in the back together. As I was getting my binder out and a pencil I saw the door open, I looked up and it was...

(This chapter has been edited) Who do u think it is? ;) Thanks for reading. I will try to update in the next few days. Plz comment, vote and follow me.