Lets Start the Beginning With the End.

"Life's too short to drink crappy coffee and cry over boys who don't care." - Matty Healy (The 1975)

I wish I could say my life was half decent, I honestly wish I could. I'm pretty sure it was up until Friday 13th August 2010. Little, ten year old me, had to endure something a child should never have to endure. The untimely death of not one, but both her parents and you will never know emptiness quite like it. The feeling of total abandonment and lonliness is suffocating and that's not even close to the end of my life difficulties. I had nobody. How convenient that both my parents where only children and both sets of my grandparents had died before I was born. I had nobody a the age of ten. I look back on it now and almost want to laugh at how I thought I was lost, hopless and endangered and how I had no clue as to what the future would hold . I turned myself from a young ten year old without parents or a clue about how to depend on myself into a cruel, emotionless woman who didn't know what pain or sadness was if it slapped her in the face. This is probably the most heart-wrenching, depressing, emotional, moving story you could read about a person but the way I am about to tell it, will show you what true determination means and how I escaped my realm and hitchhiked  my way around a land you would really only come across in story books and television fims. My name is Noir and this is the story about how I became a pirate and fell in love with a lost boy.
_________________________________________________________________

A/N: hey guys im back with a second neverland story. I prefer this plot to my other fanfic tbh. I think cara is definitely the person to play the role of Noir and I am so excited for you to hear more about her past and how her parents died. This is going to be quite and emotional story because it is dedicated to a friend I know who passed away a few years back (RIP Nicole I miss you so much) she was a true believer in neverland till the day she left us and I honestly truly believe she is having a whale of a time with the lost boys on neverland right now. I hope yu enjoy the story. any comments will be acknowledged and hate wil be ignored because I don't need that kind of negativity in my lie :P xx

lysm guyyys J <3