The hate

"I don't know, don't you think it's a little early?" I asked in a unsure tone.
"Yeah it'll be fine" Alfie responded while fiddling with the tripod, he was acting so laid back you would of thought he was on holiday.

But before I could contest Alfie hit record and Zoë clapped her hands.
It had began....

Zoë, Joe and I were sat and the end of the bed in Zoe's "recording room"
There were bright lights shining in our faces and Alfie was behind the camera for moral support.

Zoë: Hey everyone! So as you guys all know a video has been leaked of Joe and i arguing.
Joe: Hey Guys, so yeah in the video I said something about a sister called Evie.
Zoë: you guys are probably super confused because you thought Joe and I were the only Sugg kids.
Joe: But you couldn't be more wrong!

The two of them point at me and I smile sheepishly.
Zoë: So yeah this is our sister Evie she's 18.
Joe: and she's pretty cool.
Joe punched my arm lightly, I giggled.
Me: Hi guys I'm Evie I'm 18 and I guess I'm the secret Sugg.

Zoë and Joe then apologised to there viewers explaining that this is not how they wanted them to find out.

Zoë and Joe upload the video and then we waited...

1 hour later

The video had been up for a hour now, I've never been so nervous In my life I really hope that Zoë and Joe's followers can expect me.
Joe suggested we look at the comments a few times but I was just to nervous to look.
"Hey don't be so nervous the fans are great there gonna love you!" Zoë beamed reassuringly.
"But what about the hate.." I whisper
Zoë, Joe and Alfie look at me and laugh.
"Evie you think that we don't get hate on a regular basis. Who cares, just ignore the haters!" Joe says
"Yeah there stupid!" Zoë chimes in.
"There gonna love you E" Joe exclaimed as he puts his arm around me.

I feel a lot more confident about the video now, what the guys said about haters really helped.

The video has been up for about six hours now, Zoë, Joe and Alfie keep trying to make me look at the video after a while I give in.

Alfie, Zoë, Joe, Nala and I all sit on the sofa. Zoë is sat in the middle with her laptop and Nala sat on my lap.
As Zoë lifts the lid of her laptop Joe squeezed my hand "we got this" he says to me.

Zoë clicks on YouTube and there was the video it  is #1 trending which has knocked the video of Joe and Zoë arguing off the number 1 spot.

The video has hit 8 million views in 7 hours. We all gasp at the amounts of views.

Zoë slowly clicked on the comment section "you really ready?" Zoë asks

I nod with a shaky breath.

The comments start loading..

Sugglet937: Omg!?! I can't believe it! She's soooo pretty can't wait to meet Evie at ur next meet and greet xx

Sarah Parker: She's so cool we forgive u guys! 😘❤💗👱🏼‍♀️

Crybabiepan¡c: What else have u lied about!?! You've lost a sub 😠😑🙃

KatieVlogs: we neeed a Q&A video ASAP!! 🙏🏼😝🙏🏼

"We did it!" I giggle giddy with excitement.
We all jump up and pull in for a group hug, I can't believe that like 90% of the comments were positive!

We all crash back down on the sofa,
Every thing is gonna be ok!