Chapter 9-Don't Cry

Haruna POV

A few weeks ago, it was my birthday and Minami surprised me with a romantic week end by the beach and by her side.I couldn't stop talking about it that Mariko was getting annoyed by it.

-Haruna, I heard that story ten thousands time now , can you stop please

-Oh gomene Mariko

-Next week,will be the fashion show,you will be there right?

-Yeah

-Good, Let's go eat

-Sure I was starting to get hungry

The day went by really fast as there was many photo shoot to do.I went home tired  when I came in I just let my body fall on the couch while Minami was cooking.

-Haruna

-Yeah?!?

-I'll be going on a business trip for a week, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning.

-Oh...

-The food is ready, come eat Haruna

While eating,Minami was asking how my day went and she feels sorry that she might not be there with me to Mariko's Fashion Show next week.

The next day,Minami left for her business trip and the house was starting to feel empty.Today was actually my day off, so I just took this day to go shopping and hang out with a few friends.

Three days have now pass by and I was starting to miss Minami.I miss her so much that I didn't want to go to work and I was not motivated at all so I told my manager to cancel all my schedule for the next 4 days.Mariko came to check on me and even brought a few work that I can do at home.I  really miss her.

A week as now pass by and I was at the airport waiting for her arrival.She noticed me and I noticed her, I went to give her a hug and a kiss that is how much I miss her.She was shock at my action but she accepted the hug and kiss as she also misses me every much.

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!!  At least I updated this story, I might change a bit of the story  or not since I'm finishing it with 12 chapters + extra.  Ja~nee ^^