chapter 2

A/N so here is chapter 2. This be in Renee and Ryders perspective. It will start with renees. Enjoy the story. The pic above is her room. The wall across from the closet has the window and desk computer and little lounge area. This will be important later on.
(Unedited)

Renee POV
Beeeeep-Beeeeeeep-Beeeeeeeeeeeee-
ARGGGG! I screamed as I slam my fist down on my alarm clock.

I moved my head the side to look at my alarm clock. 7:15 I had to be at school as 8:30. I jumped up and walked over to my bathroom. Passed my window and my closet. (Picture of bedroom above)

I hopped into the shower letting the warm water just relax me. I was already nervous from my first day of my senior year. I started to lather my hair with peppermint shampoo and coconut conditioner. I put on some strawberry body wash. After I finished rinsing off my body and shaving , I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked back out into my room and into my closet letting my waist length hair fall wet and lossly over my shy shoulders. I grabbed my usual a tire a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a off the shoulder lavender croptop. I look innocent and cute and shy. It was perfect. I Sat down at my makeup chair and and started with some basic winged eyeliner not heavy and some mascara bcuz I'll curl my lashes to Jesus. (Patrick Star reference(she's not religous) than I through on somethung, this year what if I changed, came out of the whole shy thing. I could play it off because just got back from summer. I'm gonna do it!!! I'm gonna be the badass I am. I got up and ran to my closet and through off my jeans and replaced them with dark wash ripped skinnys and truth a pair of black combat boots. I grabbed my leather jacket with a huge rose on the back and put it on.

I went back over to markup and put on a dark red lip and thickened my eyeliner. I blow dryed my hair and curled it in loose bug curls.

I quickly told the chat that was all my friends who are in th gang and fighters just like me.

R- hey guys. I finally did it. I'm done being the shy girl. The badass if back bitches!

After I sent that text I checked the time. SHIT! Its 7:45 I only have 35 min to get to school and eat. I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs. My mom had breakfast made and was sipping coffee. My dad was reading the newspaper and drinking coffee as well.

I Sat own and started eating my food quickly.
"Renee, what are you wearing? I thought you wanted to keep up a shy act." my mom asked as I shoveled food into my mouth. I swallowed and replied "Actully the gang and I are changing it. We are gonna be our selves bcuz to be honest I'm tired if being the shy girl. So I'm gonna change it"
"Oh honey that's good. Your motorcycle keys are in the bowl near the Door" she told me, " thanks mom"

I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I hopped on the motorcycle and put the key in the motorcycle.

I started her up and revved. I back out of here drive way and started to speed down the roads but on my way there I noticed some New cars and a, moving truck??? Ohh someone must have moved in. Looking closer I can see a motorcycle in he garage. Hummm someone there must ride one too. Awesome. I drove off to school awaiting to see my friends and there New looks, or should I say normal looks.  I'm so ready for this.

Ryders POV
Today I supposedly start school. I got home from the plane ride last night so late.I still can't believe my neighbors are the head of the Snake bite. And they have a daughter. She should be an easy lay. (A/N you wish Ryder)

I was laying in bed about to pass out pass midnight bcuz I had to unpack, when the window across from mine lite up. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! Is that her window??? Ohhh I hope so. I got up and saw that two hands had shut the curtains. Rude.

(A/N btw this this the same morning Renee had just from his perspective. Its the same day and stuff this is just what he did.)

I went and layd back down and let sleep take over.

CAUSE IF YOU LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK THAT MUCH THAN BABY YOU SHOULD GO AND-
Arrrg I basically screamed as I slammed my hand onto my alarm clock. Making sure I broke it. I looked over at the time. 7:30. I have to be at school by 8:30

I got up and hopped in the shower and washed my body and hair. Than i through on a simple purple v neck and a pair of simple jeans. I through on my leather jacket. And grabbed my bag. Than something caught my eye. A girl was walking out of what looked like her bathroom. I couldn't see her face. She must be the heads daughter. Damn she was short. I'm 6'1 and she's only like 5'1 woah but damn she had a nice body all I could do was stare at her. Her short yet curvy figure was hot and her long waist length hair was a dark brown be cause of the water. I watched her disappear into her coloset and come back out in a cute outfit. She looked so innocent she she did her makeup she stopped. She thought for a moment before getting up and going back to her closet. I was curious so I Sat on my bed and just watched and waited.

After a bit she came back out dressed in a off the shoulder lavender crop top showing her tanned belly. And her jeans went from sweet light wash to dark ripped skinnys. I still couldn't see her face but I saw her pick up some dark red lipstick and eyeliner. She checked her phone and I caught a glimpse of her face she had....Omg she had purple and blue eyes with gold flakes. She was gorgeous. She looked like a bad ass. Well no shit she probably is one.  She than blow dryed her hair it was so beautiful. It was a light Brown with natural light highlights. That than curled it into big bouncy Curls and let them drop to her waist. After she finished she sprayed them with hair spray and ran down stairs.

I checked the time. 7:45 oh crap. I walked down stairs and grabbed a poptart and took a swig of my moms tea and Sat down and ate my poptart. I couldn't stop thinking about the girl. What was her name???
" hey, dad? You mentioned that the head and his family live next door. What's the daughters name do u know?" I asked my dad eagerly.
"No son, I'm sorry I don't. But I heard she goes to the same school as your doing to. And that she's beautiful"
"Yea"
I checked the time again and heard the revving of a motorcycle. I looked through my kitchen window and there she was on her motorcycle looking at my house. WAIT at my house?! I quickly shut the curtains and ran to the door but She bad drove off. I really need to know her name.

A/N
Hello.... Yea that's chapter two. I changed it a bit. I don't know where the story is going. But I hoped you enjoyed it!!!!

Vote
Comment
Favor🌹

I am Hopelssfallingdead
Bye