A Choice of the Heart - Chapter 3

Hello again!

Chapter 3!!! xD

Enjoy reading.. oh and don't forget..

VOTE and COMMENT.. pretty pleassee.. :))

hihi...

much love AGAiN :)),

Dyan

tantanananan...... :))

...............................................................~~♥~~......................................................

Chapter 3

''''''''''''''''

It was break time; and Isabelle was so hungry. She and Maria went down to the cafeteria. As always, Isabelle ordered the Avena Caliente, it was her favorite. While munching, she thought about her mystery guy for a while, "Did he hear my mom? Was he looking when my skirt whooshed? Will I ever know his name?" All these were going through her head she didn't even notice Maria was impatiently waiting for an answer. "Well...?", Maria blurted. Isabelle was bewildered for a second, "huh? what?". Maria gave a fuming then a what's - wrong - with - this - girl look. She uttered the question again. "How's life in the chariot? Anything new today? Miguel?" As if she was reading my mind, Isabelle thought. Isabelle narrated the story once again; and before they knew it, it was the 3rd floor, they reached their classroom. Isabelle was breathless after climbing the stairs. Maria was just laughing, the story that Isabelle told was hilarious. Her short brown hair was swaying left to right, eyes gleaming with delight together with her petite figure. 'Was it that bad?' Isabelle thought to herself. Oh no! I wonder what he's thinking right now. She proceeded to the classroom without even bothering to wait for Maria, she had a lot on her head; and then shortly and swiftly, someone white bumped into her. Isabelle went right at the same time Juanito did. Her eyes could not meet his. Finally, Juanito decided to stop, so Isabelle got the chance to walk to the opposite direction. It happened in seconds, but for Isabelle, that incident happened for hours.

***

Isabelle opened her eyes to a beautiful morning, checked the clock and saw that it was 7am. She ran downstairs, fuming. "Mamá! I will be late! The chariot has left me already!" Upon mentioning the chariot, Isabelle quickly thought of Miguel, is he missing me right now? Is he flirting with somebody else? Then her mother gave out a burst of laughter, Isabelle glanced at her, 'how could she be laughing at this time?'"Mamá! Mamá! stop laughing! What about school?"

'What about miguel and juanito?', she asked herself, worriedly. Her mother, realizing Isabelle was not joking, smiled and said, "Isabelle dear, it's a Saturday, I can't believe you forgot your favorite day of the week, too stressed in school maybe?"Isabelle was thrown aback for a second, she counted the number of days, the number of times she saw Miguel; and realized her mother was right, it was a Saturday. This was not her favorite day of the week. She went to her room disappointed; she wouldn't get to see Miguel or Juanito for today. Lying on her bed, she thought of Miguel - his soft look on the chariot, mysterious gestures and patronizing smile; and Juanito - his sweet scent, soothing voice and welcoming eyes. Isabelle just sighed, she would miss them. The question is, who did she miss more? Juanito or Miguel? She closed her eyes, and then slowly drifted to sleep.