Chapter 3

Randy walked down the hallway with an ice pack held tightly to his eye, Bash had became so infuriated that he had delivered a single punch to his eye. His eye was swollen with a purple tint to it that matched his hair, he sighed opening his locker.

"What's this?" A voice echoed through the vents, the sorcerer laughed evilly as a green mist began to seep into the girls bathroom, "It's a humiliated girl, won't this be interesting."

Dream had barricaded herself in a bathroom stall and had locked the outside door as well, Howard was on the other side trying to negotiate.

"Dream, just come out." He said, Dream's eyes were red from the crying and the sleeves of her sweater were drenched in tears. Howard kept offering deals, she refused all until he brought up Grave Punchers.

"Grave Punchers?" She asked, it was one of her favorite games as a child and she still very much enjoyed it, Howard nodded to himself.

"Yeah, come out and we'll go to the arcade," The door cracked open revealing her blue eyes before completely widening, the green mist was closing in on her, "Just forget this happened, if you just keep smiling no one will remember." Dream looked down thinking before looking at him.

"Yeah," She replied with a smile, the green mist was yanked back hitting the sorcerer in the face, "Where is this arcade, anyways?" The sorcerer groaned at his failed attempt.

"Drat, I was so close." He sighed leaning on his arm, Dream walked beside Howard towards their next class. Randy scoffed at Howard when he entered the class with Dream beside him, she was surely taller than him almost Randy's height.

"So, after school, okay?" He heard his shorter friend say, Dream nodded glancing at Randy and then looking away quickly. She sat in her desk looking everywhere put the purple haired teen.

"What were you talking to her about?" Randy asked him, Howard raised an eyebrow looking away with a shake of his head.

"You wouldn't care." He replied waving him off with a hand, Randy glanced at Dream with a steady glare she just continued to stare at the front of the classroom glancing out the window now and then.

"Dream," She looked back from the window to see Theresa Fowler standing before her desk, she had meet Theresa when she joined the Baton Twirling Team. Theresa was sweet and kind of psychotic, Dream smiled at her, "I heard what happened in the lunch room, are you okay?" Dream glanced at Randy but smiled.

"I'm fine."