7

I'm not tryna be on nobody case or nothing, but could yall try and comment more? Thank youuuu
-

Justice

So Dietrick up and disappeared.

The last time I seen him was five days ago when he hit me.

I had caught him putting on some clothes, and tossing some stuff out the dressers in the middle of the night.

He apologized for putting his hands on me, and then found himself breaking up with me.

Now, I didn't want to be the delusional ass girl who refuses to see the end of a relationship, but no.

I was already delusional.

He thought I was reaching for his gun, then that would be self defense.

Dietrick thought I was going to shoot him.

I had called the auto shop where he worked part time, and they said he quit.

And if he quit, then that would mean more time in the streets.

More time pushing rocks.

Dietrick was a puppet now, being strung along as someone else saw fit.

I don't care if Dietrick was an ass, he was my ass to deal with.

And I knew I couldn't keep him out the streets. I didn't have that power over him.

But I could try.

Apparently, none of his hoes saw him, and that was just something that I didn't believe.

He was always with some bitch.

I found myself banging on Reeze's door. "Open up. Please, and thank you"

The door swung open, and he let me inside. "What?"

"Where's Dietrick? I need to talk to him"

"Why you chasing after him? Thought y'all was done?"

"And if we are? Why it matter?"

"Cause I had to show you something upstairs" He stepped all up onto me.

"Your extra small ass condoms? Nigga please. Dietrick's name is practically tatted on my pussy"

"I don't understand that. Y'all girls love to give yourselves away to some dusty-"

"It's not for you to understand though. But thanks, you snake ass nigga"

"Bitch, I try to help yo ass"

"In what way, shape, or form?" I questioned. "I'll wait"

"Man, just go"

I gladly left his home, and went to the mall.

My lonely ass.

Does anyone else like the smell of the nike outlet?

I looked down at the almost new pair of shoes that I was wearing.

Well who am I to stop my own happiness?

I wasn't one of those wild ass shoppers, I usually left with a thing or two.

And they got the Adidas store across the way.

That's a thing and a two.

I paid for my shoes before stepping outside.

Some guy was leaning up against the wall with a diamond in his ear.

You could tell that he had just came from the barber, because his hairline read nothing but clean cut.

"Dietrick"