Chapter 4 Romeo

Marth Pov

I woke up naked in Roy's bed after feeling a light kiss on my lips. I smiled and stretched. Yawning loudly. Roy walked in with a smile plastered on his face. He asked "How was your sleep?" I shrugged and said "Good…" Roy said "You can take a shower if you want." I noticed bruises on Roy's thighs and neck. I quickly said "I'm sorry Roy…" I grabbed my clothes to get ready for my shower. At that moment Roy pushed me against the wall with my chest pressed against it. I felt Roy shove himself inside of me. I moaned wildly and scratched up his wall. He began to thrust into me faster making me gasp for air. Soon I felt him shoot a hot load into my ass. I slid down the wall with teary eyes. I started panting finally able to catch my breath. Then Roy sat down next to me and kissed me. I laid back on the floor because my hips hurt. Roy apologized and said "I will start you a bath." With that he scurried off. I was still laying on the floor when I heard a voice say "Wow… Roy isn't much of a gentleman! He didn't even let you come!" It was Ike. He walked over to me and lowered his mouth to my genitals. He took me in his mouth and began to suck me off. I tilted my head back and entangled my fingers in his hair. Helping Bob his head up and down. I could feel it. I was about to come. Bucking my hips into his throat. I ended up making him choke on my seed. He said "I will pick you up later babe…" with that he jumped out of the window and ran away. I blushed and fell to the floor. Then Roy ran in furiously. He shouted "You 2 timing slut!" Soon I felt a pain cross my cheek. Roy repeatedly kicked me in the stomach and slapped my face. I sobbed and pleaded him to stop. But he just kept throwing blows. Soon I passed out.

Roy Pov

After I beat up Marth I heard knocking on my door. I opened it only be met with Ike's fist. I staggered back and regained my composure. He hissed "Where is Marth?" I smirked as blood trickled down my nose and over my lip. I said "He's knocked out in my room! Take him he's quite boring and disobedient." Ike pushed past me and made his way upstairs to my room. I laughed a bit when he walked in there and shock covered his face. He said "How could you?!?" He scooped Marth up into his arms and glared at me. I said "You better go before I change my mind!" With that he scurried off. I laughed and fell floor. I began to twitch wildly and pull at my hair. I said "Y-Yes! Take him! Hahaha~"

Ike Pov

I finally got me and marth back to my house. He began to cry and hug me tightly. He asked "How could Roy do that to me?" I looked at the bruises on him and stated "because he's a selfish bastard!" I wiped away his tears and kissed his cheek. He said "Thank you Ike. You've helped me alot but I have to go." I looked at him oddly and before I could say anything he ran. That was the last I ever seen or heard from him ever again…

(((Sorry it's such a shit ending and not a long story… I've just been down lately for many reasons! I'm sorry and hope you continue to read my stories. I will now be open to recommendations of any kind. Also I will try to update more frequently! Thank you!)))
~斯蒂芬妮~