Introduction

Misaki(Me): Hi!! My first book in this new account, MizunoYuki!! I hope if you read this book, you'll follow me!!

Miyuki(_yuki_celestine_): Yo!! I'm the previous account of MizunoYuki. I'd have currently 241 followers. And I'm soooo glad that people followed me, and also read my oneshots book which is already completed.

Misaki: Yes, and I'm very grateful though(I'm not even _yuki_celestine_ why should I say grateful? Am I stupid?).

Miyuki: You know I can read it, right, Misa?(she called me Misa)

Misaki: HOLY SHI-I-I-I--

Miyuki: Don't curse, Misa.

Misaki: 'Kay. By the way, Yuki(I called her Yuki), don't you need to make a new cover? Or a wallpaper?

Miyuki: I'm on a break. I'm lazy to do it.

Misaki: *sweatdrops* right....

Miyuki: If you want to join, sure!! Just comment, say your character(it's up to you), 'kay! Misa will tell the description for what you're going to write.

Misaki: Alright. Here's the list.

• Name
• Nickname
• Age
• Gender(I don't care whether you're female or whatever)
• Appearance
• Date of birth
• Occupation
• Height
• Clothes
• Something you always carried(includes weapons since we're going to have some.... battle)
• Skills & Talents
• Weakness

You can PM me, but you also can comment. Maybe I also can be so long at responding, so sorry.

Miyuki: Well, I guys this is goodbye. Bye!!

Misaki: bye!!!