Imagine for Rafif (Ray) boy: Harry

Today you just gotten the time of the month. Cramps are hurting worse then theyve ever had, you sit on the couch watching tv to see if that would get your mind off of the cramps. But it didn't. Harry won't be home til late, but you really need him right now. But you don't want to distract him from recording. So you'll just want until he comes home.

By the time he comes home you're sitting very still on the couch. "Hey Ray." "Hi."you say in pain. "what's wrong?!"He asked worried. "oh wait.. Is it the time of the month?" you nod. He goes over to you. "Did you take some medicine?" you shake your head no, you were in to much of a pain to go get some. "I'll go get some."He gets up quickly. Minutes later he comes back with medicine. "thank you." you take the pill and water. While waiting for the medicine to kick in Harry cuddles with you watching a movie. "Have you been like this all day?" "yeah."you say. "Why didnt you call me?" "You were recording and I didnt want to interfere." "But babe you could've called, I don't care if you call it's perfectly okay."He says stroking your hair. "But I know how important it is to get recording done."You tell him. "If you're in pain, I could careless about recording. I love you, and I hate to see you in pain. So when you're in pain I want to be with you. So please call next time." He looks you staright in the eye. "Okay."you smile slightly. "I'll go to the store and get you chocolate, ice cream, and rent some movies. So I'll quickly be back." "Thank you Harry."

When he comes back from the store you see at least 3 bags full of stuff. "Okay so I got chocolate like I said I would, chocolate flavored ice cream and mint chocolate, some movies. Then like sour candy." "omg thank you Hazz." "you're welcome." You couldn't help but think you had the best boyfriend ever, and that he's such a kind hearted sweet person.

--------------------------------------------------

Author note: sorry it took a little while. Hope you like it!!!!!