empty hearts.

°°°

EMPTY HEARTS.
remember me when i am dead and gone.

          In a post-apocalyptic time, ninety-seven years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out most of humanity and forced a small fraction of survivors to flee to outer space, one-hundred convicts, all under the age of eighteen, are sent on a...

In a post-apocalyptic time, ninety-seven years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out most of humanity and forced a small fraction of survivors to flee to outer space, one-hundred convicts, all under the age of eighteen, are sent on a deathly mission down to earth to confirm if there's a second chance at life on the ground.

Catherine Grey was the second child born into her family, making her a criminal the very second she took her first breath. She spent half of her hollow life in hiding, growing up in her brothers shadow; never getting to experience the simple thing that is living. She yearned for life, to be able to breath fresh air, to feel the wind blowing through her hair, and to just be free - free from all the rules; free from the law that was binding her to death; free from her bad tempered, alcoholic of a father.

She spent the last nine years of her life staring at the four grey walls of her prison cell, counting down the days until the emptiness in her heart would be buried by that of death. And just months before her feared eighteenth birthday, Catherine is thrown down to earth with ninety-nine other juvenile delinquents.

Sent on a ride of emotions filled with death, love, betrayal, and war, Catherine experiences the best and worst that life has to offer; falling in love with an older man being right in between. Nothing can prepare anyone for what awaits on the ground, and finding out that there are survivors of the nuclear war out for their blood makes bringing mankind back to the ground even more difficult.

__________

PHOEBE TONKIN as
CATHERINE GREY.

CHRIS WOOD as CHARLES GREY

CHRIS WOOD as
CHARLES GREY.

. . .

I WOULD WAIT A LIFETIME
FOR YOU.

. . .

( disclaimer. ) i do not claim to own the 100, nor any plot, dialogue, or characters that i have not created. all credit goes to the rightful owners and producers of the show.

( warning. ) this book includes themes such as violence, character deaths, blood, gore, mild language, and mentions of triggering topics — such as alcoholism, drug use, physical abuse. read at your own discretion.

( authors note. ) i'd just like to clarify that this plot was originally brought to me by @catbolsch :) i'm entirely grateful that she let me use her ideas and my own to make this story come alive. hopefully you guys enjoy reading, and don't forget to give feedback or ask questions!

started. january 12th, 2017.
ended. tbd.

( season 1 of the 100. )
all rights reserved © murderwolves / brittany.