Bliss

Kira looked at herself in the mirror to make sure she looked okay. She was excited to go the castle. Six months had passed since the battle, during which she had been in her home, resting and recovering. She hadn't seen Gouenji all this time. He kept insisting on wanting to come and see her but she told him not to do so since it is not easy for an Emperor to move around without causing a commotion among the common people. She promised to meet him as soon as she felt better. During this time, they kept writing letters to each other talking about anything and everything.

After she was satisfied with her dress, she walked out of the house.She made way to the stable where her horse was resting. He seemed to be excited to see her after so long. She stroked his face a couple of times and saddled him up. Travelling through the familiar path in ages filled Kira with a fresh happiness. She couldn't wait to get to the castle and see Gouenji.

The sky was dusted with pink and orange, as she reached her destination. She eagerly made her way to the garden where she was sure she would find him. As anticipated, she found him pacing back and forth restlessly the cause of which, she knew, was the eagerness of meeting her. As soon as he saw her, he pulled her into a hug. Kira flinched a little as she was not completely healed yet. Seeing this, Gouenji immediately stepped back and apologized with a sheepish smile.

"How are you now?" He asked.

"I'm better than before but still recovering." She answered with a chuckle.

At this he came closer and held her, delicately this time, "Well you need to recover quickly so I can make you my empress." He softly mumbled before kissing her sweetly making her fall under a spell of serenity and bliss.

" He softly mumbled before kissing her sweetly making her fall under a spell of serenity and bliss

A/N: So that's it! This story is finally done. Hope y'all enjoyed it. 

P.S- No animals were harmed in the making of this fic.

Happy New Year and bbye!I'll see y'all on another story.