13.

I was al refreshened up the next day. And I went to Michaels hotel room. I'm confident and I will tell him.
I took the elevator to the 3th floor and walked past the rooms untill I saw 309. I sighted and knocked the door. On my left i saw Steph walking this direction too.
"What are you doing here?" She bitches me off. Woow. I just rolled my eyes.
"Girls! Nice to see you." Michael said with a sleepy voice. Steph kissed him on the cheek. "Good morning Mikey." She said with a sweet voice. I just stood there while she walked in.
"Don't you wanna come in?"
"Not anymore." I snapped.
"Wasn't she your friend?" He asked with a confused look on his face.
"Fuck it, Michael."
Before he could answer i pressed my lips on his. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Damn. This feels good. He kissed back and grabbed my waist to pull me closer.
"I'm in fucking love with you, Dick. Stop flirting with my best friend." I chuckled. He smiled and kissed me again.
"What's going on here?" Steph asked with a little anger in her voice.
"Out." I said.
"What?"
"Out, shoo. And stay the fuck away from Michael or I will end you." I snapped.
She nodded and walked away.

"You're sexy when you're jealous." He grinned. "I'm not jealous." I playfully punched his arm.
"Yeah, sure. I saw that before." I sticked my tongue out.
"Still cute." He smirked.
I led my head on his lap while looking at him. His fingers running through my hair.

"I don't think the whole Steph-thing is over yet. She's gonna beat my ass up. You saw her face?" I coudn't help it, but laughed. "She'll have to face me first." He whipered before kissing my forehead. "I can't wait to be back in Sydney. I miss Luke, Ash and Cal." I sighted.

As I expected, Steph waited for me at my front door.
"What's your problem?" She snapped.
"What the fuck are you talking about?
"Michael."
"Okay Steph. You saw him like one time and you almost imidiatly put your legs open. And I've been in love with him for weeks."
"That's not true. You just wanted to annoy me. Like always." Okay she's crossing the line again.
"What the fuck Stephanie. We'll leave in like, 3 days and you'll never see us again." I rolled my eyes and want to pass her. But she holded me. "I always knew you were jealous of me." She bitched again. I'm slowly losing my temper.
"I'm not jealous , you little piece of shit. You're fake as fuck." And then BAM she hit me right in the face.
"No... you didn't..." i spoke. I attacked her to the floor and keep hitting her in the face.
"What the fuck is going on?" Michael stood in front of us.
"She just punched me. I did nothing!" Steph cried.
"As if I'm going to believe that." Michael smirked and he looked at my bleeding nose and bruise on my cheeck. "Are you okay?" I just nodded.
"Go away Stephanie. No one wants you here." He snapped.
"But..-"
"Go."

Michael and I laughed about it when he was taking cate of my bleeding.
"Why didn't you come after me when i left at Burger King?" I asked.
"Because Steph holded my arm. I was stuck and I was worried sick." He smiled and kisses my lips.