Last Friday Night Part 1

I smoked two cigarettes when I haven't smoked in a month, went to a gas station to by drinks, drank like 2 monsters and when they were almost gone I added Mountain Dew, then went back to one gas station with my friends JJ, Antwan, Camden, and Alex and then go to another to find eggs with Antwan, Amber, and Camden, then Antwan and Amber ended up skating to Walmart to get the eggs, pickles, and cheese and going over by 11 cents, bake cookies. Antwan, JJ, and I ended up exercising the cookies off, and then went back to the gas station for a third time, with JJ and Antwan, for sprite, caffeine pills, and 5 hour energy after curfew, took like 2 caffeine pills, I didn't eat anything except bites of a cookie, went for a jog, with JJ, after taking the pills, then we came home and tried to eat grilled cheese but we were one of the middle people in the line, and ended up wrestling JJ for her iPod because she wouldn't delete the photos of her ex. That night fucked me up. It fucked me up badly. I ended up being nauseous for most of the night and next day. I got in the car with my mom and some of her first words were, "Are you hung over?" I felt like it too. It was fucking hell. I ended up getting 2 hours of sleep, then taking a 2 hour nap when I got home. But yet I will probably do it again Sunday night since I have Monday off. And if that shit does happen I'll post it on here for you all to see.