Last Friday Night Part 2

Well Sunday night wasn't as crazy. I still have two monsters and two energy pills but none if us went completely coo-coo crazy. We stayed inside most of the time. I was being such a tease to JJ and Antwan, even though I knew it was mean and a bad idea. I feel really bad about it now though. Especially since I "have a boyfriend". The reason the air quotes are there is because I'm not sure if I want to date him or not because it could get him in trouble with the law. Not to mention his parents threatened him. God, I feel like such a bad person. Well back on to topic, JJ took my phone and texted my "boyfriend", Jonathan, and threatened him. Jonathan then said some really sweet things, which made JJ and I fan girl. I probably sound like such a whore. Sorry. Later A's uncle came home and I cursed in front of him and he got a bit pissy. I ended up smoking three cigarettes, one with A, two with JJ, and Jonny. At the end of the night JJ, Jonny, Antwan, and I ended up chatting in A's room. Then Jonny left and JJ and Antwan soon after him. I then tried to sleep. Antwan later came in and told me that he took three energy pills. I fell asleep not too long after. When I woke up Antwan was sleeping next to me. I got up went downstairs and ate cereal. By the time 9 came, I was finished eating and getting my stuff together. I put the cat with JJ to wake her/piss her off. I made quiet goodbyes to most and left. So it was kind of an interesting night you could say...