20: THE FANS

My parents approved and so did my besties. Only one more thing to do. Tell the whole world. And it's a lot of pressure to put on our shoulders. I went on social media and put up a hint that I was dating someone.

@TheLandryBender I got a boyfriend!!

After a few minutes of putting up my tweet, my phone blinked, someone put a comment. It was Ricky.

@RealRickyGarcia I know. I'm the one that popped the question.

There was no going back now. In a few more minutes, we will be completely bombarded with questions (and possibly even hate). So while waiting for the moment of truth AKA knowing our fan's reactions, I went to the bathroom and got ready for going to the Best Friends Whenever set.

After getting ready, I checked the time and realized that I was about to be late. I ran out the front door, making a mental note to check the comments later as I ran to the studio (it's not as far as you think).

Once I got there, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana since I wasn't in the mood for eating too much. I checked the comments and all the comments I saw were really good and positive.

I went out the kitchen and I saw the cast talking seriously (it's avery rare happening). I went up to them and asked them whats going on.

"Hey guys. What's with all the gloomy faces?" I asked, attempting to lighten the mood.

"It's Ricky" Bryana answered simply. It was a simple answer, but those words made me worry a lot.

"What about him?" I asked.

"The haters are back" Lauren answered. Oh no. This can't be good.