Part 8

(I'm going to start writing like a real story because 1. Indenting is fun -I guess- 2. I want to make it look neater. Also I don't know if I stated this in a previous chapter, but Alex lives where Amy used to live. -Amy and Jessica's-)

The last chapter was not uploaded by me, and I could assume that whoever this wannabe "totheark" is posted it.
I decided to go back to filming my every move. It's a lot more cautious and I feel like it's the best thing to do. I know I have a camera somewhere.

"C'mon, come on. Where is it", I shuffled through boxes in a closet.
"Ah. There it is"

I pulled a camera out of the bottom of the farthest box, it was covered in drawings. Which had dried blood on them... it seemed as if these were the drawings that were scattered around Jay after he died. I'm not completely sure.
I grabbed the camera and pressed the on button.

"It still works... what a surprise"

I sat it down, then I heard a knock on the window. Not knowing who it might be I quickly turned around.

I opened the blinds. It was a little kid.

"Uh sorry kid, you need to go"
"Ha ha"
"Kid, leave"
"Why should I"
"I SAID LEAVE YOU FUCKING BRAT", the child stuck out his tongue

I ran to the door and opened it, my glasses fell off in the process.

"LEAVE OR I'LL KILL YOU", the kid was not startled by this one bit.

I reached into the inside of my jacket and the kid ran off. Finally.

The camera recorded all of this, I forgot to turn it off... oh well.