Kilt and Cake (Ziall smut)

I DID NOT WRITE THIS. MY SISTER DID. So, yeah its really good. enjoy.

Zayn didn't know exactly what he expected would happen when he heard the door to his suite open. Nothing was normal anymore since fame had overtaken his life. Anything could have happened. However, this time, he was not pelted by water balloons or shouted at through a megaphone. Instead, one of the boys, Niall, walked inside his room wearing a traditional, green plaid Irish kilt. With it, a black jacket and harmonizing tie, and white hose that rolled up his slim legs.

Zayn's eyes traveled up and down his bandmate's strangely dressed body, examining dully from his place at the bed in the center of the hotel room. The dark haired young man was reading something--the dinner menu, probably--when the blonde had happened inside.

Zayn had, of course, noted how thin and long Niall's legs were prior to this event, but right now, as the younger man wore the white hose that ran up from beneath the shoe to just below his knee, Zayn again was reminded of how he may or may not be gay. He had been questioning his sexuality for a while since he had been roped into this incredible lifestyle. Working closely--very closely--with cute boys could make anyone's hormones pipe. In Zayn's private opinion, he really did find each of the boys pretty physically attractive--however, somehow Niall stole the show.

Why?

Several times Zayn had pondered, but would either stop letting it get to him or would write it off and become distracted by his newly important life. But what would always get through to him without fail was how much he looked at him. He looked at him longingly, for quite a while, without either of them noticing. Zayn would catch himself looking constantly, at different parts of Niall's boyishly feminine build. His nimble fingers, covered in the dusty remnants of whatever sugary snack he shoveled into that adorable mouth--armed with white teeth and a puffy pink tongue. Not to mention those lips. Then there were his skinny arms that rolled into his rounded shoulders and that clavicle that peaked out from beneath all the shirts he wore. On several occasions, Zayn had seen Niall's belly--which was pale and slightly plump--and very much liked it. More recently, as the current moment approaches, Zayn enjoyed the sight of Niall's stout legs in those stockings that stopped just below his knee, exposing just a few sweet centimeters of skin before the kilt began.

The aforementioned blonde smiled dumbly at the other, a sheepish and adorable thing that broke Zayn train of thought, and walked to suite's mini fridge. ''Got locked out of my room again,'' Niall muttered in a familiar accent that complimented his attire.

Zayn blinked, sitting up in his bed, and his bare torso and arms became visible to Niall. Zayn recalled hearing of Niall's tendency to leave his card key in the suite when he left. ''Oh yeah?'' the older boy said, eyeing those centimeters of pale skin between the skirt and the end of the sock. Niall squatted before the refrigerator, already getting at Zayn's snacks. ''What's with the... That thing you've got on there?'' the dark haired one asked gesturing with a weak finger at the skirt.

The blonde one turned, a bag of chips between his teeth as he spoke, ''It's a kilt.''

Zayn smiled and laughed softly, ''Why?'' he said retiringly, ''Publicity stunt?''

Niall nodded, finding a piece of cake near the back of the fridge. He gasped when he saw it, handling it like a newborn child as he held it up for Zayn to see. ''Can I eat this?'' he asked, puffing his bottom lip.

Zayn nodded, recalling the girl who had given him an entire homemade cake as they walked into this hotel. Management had taken it away from him, but allowed him to keep a slice. He was supposed to stay slender and couldn't be eating much cake. While Zayn tried to honor this rule at least a bit, Niall didn't seem to give a flying fuck. ''Yeah, just give me a little,'' the dark-haired one answered, thinking he should at least have a bite, considering the cake was made especially for him.