Dance with fire (Part 1)

Jimin with his friend, Hoseok, were troublemakers of the school. Everybody in the whole campus knew them. All of the students loved them, because they were in the most popular street dance group of the school. Girls were screaming and fangirling so hard, when they walked past them. Lucky ones sometimes recieved a glance or a smile. Both of them knew that the whole school looked up to them.

However, beside all of the perfection, they were a little bit arrogant. Actually, Jimin more than just a little bit.

But nobody knew it was only a mask, behind which he successfully hid his problems.

*~*~*~*

It was one of those boring high school days, when Jimin was resting his head on the desk, quietly snoring, a silly grin on his full lips, his ashy blond hair falling into his closed eyes.

Crack!

Something heavy hit Jimin's head.

„Agh!"

Blonde boy jumped in shock and pressed his hands to a sore spot on his head. He sent an angry glance to the offender, who was no other than Hoseok, his best friend, who was a litttle bit crazy thanks to his energetic and playful nature.

„How dare you do this to me?!" Jimin hissed at him venomously.

Hoseok just winked michievously and sat down beside him. „Don't tell me, that you're angry," said brown-haired boy, who was now acting exaggeratedly cute while pinching his cheek. Jimin slapped his hand away and frowned deeply.

„You idiot! What if I had a concussion?!" Jimin's voice began to rise. He gave Hoseok a slap, but he still looked nervously around the whole class just to be sure that no one was watching them. He thought the coast was clear before his eyes stopped on a specific person.

What is with him? Thought the blond boy. The answer came immediately.

„Park Jimin!" A cruel, but squeaky voice sounded through the room.

He turned to the source of it and his eyes widened in terror. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand. Teacher had her hands on her hips and incredulously shook with her head.

„I knew that you're a troublemaker," she started to talk threateningly: „but that you ,being very vulgar and loud during my class, is something that I can't tolerate."

People in the class started laughing quietly, their whispers followed by a loud clatter of heels.

„But Mrs. Jung, I just wan-„

„Stop talking." Mrs. Jung sighed and rubbed her eyes tiredly: „Mr. Park I must give you a detention."

Jimin opened his mouth wide and shot a glance at Hoseok, who just shrugged his shoulders and laughed quietly.

Anguished boy just fell back on a chair and put his head between his hands. It was his second year in high school and he was in so much trouble.

But on the other side, he could be happy, that he didn't have to be in his still empty and big house. Even though he had parents, he felt alone almost his entire life. His parents owned one of the biggest companies in Korea. And although they currently lived in Busan, their company was located in the centre of Seoul, so his dad and mom lived there in a luxury apartment nearly a year. When he was a little baby, he was raised by nanny, Mrs. Choi. She was like a mother to him, more than his own. She was the only person, who gave him these necessary feelings, which he needed to feel loved. Nanny and Hoseok were the only two people, to who he believed and said absolutely everything.

A hand tapping on his shoulder woke him up, followed by whispers in his ear: „It's time to wake up sleeping beauty," sang J-Hope with a foolish smirk.