King of the ring

"Mother of invention Washington pov"

Washington: "so let me get this Straight we're getting a new recruit"

York "Yea I hacked into the database last night and looked around and then it just popped up and he should already be here"

Washington: "wait you hacked into the database but what if you get court?"

York: "have you meet our security they'd let anything go by and just ignore it"he said and he was not wrong last time I saw a security guard he was just sitting there eating and watching the chairman making an announcement I forgot what it was about though.

Aidan:"hello freelancers how was the mission"the counselor said but it scared the living hell out of me and I ended up on the ground holding my head because I hit the wall with it.

washington:"OW my head hurt's" then north and South walk over

North:"are you okay wash?"

Washington:"yah I'm ok so....what did you what counselor"

Aidan:"we have a new recruit joining us"

York:"I told you so" York said sounding like a little kid

South:"are we going to meet him or just stand here talking" South said frustrated as usual coming from South.

Aidan:"of course this way"he said walking off so the rest of us followed him and ended up in a room over the arena were we saw Wyoming knocked out on the ground Florida next to him, As Maine and the new recruit when fist to fist with C.T behind him waiting for the best moment to strike.

North: "wow are you sure that's a recruit"

Maine and the recruit were holding nothing back but it looked like every time Maine punched him it did nothing and then C.T tried to run up behind him but he heard her coming and grabbed Maine by the shoulder and threw him at C.T knocking her out but Maine got up and just ran at him but so did he soon Maine started getting tired and his hits were slower and weaker then Maine had gotten him in a headlock but the recruit just spins out of it and they start trading punches to each other again then Wyoming and Florida getting up in two defensive positions but he saw this and Sparta kicks Maine right in the middle of them Maine trying to get up while panting While Wyoming and Florida trying their best to over power the recruit but he was just getting faster and faster with each punch until he when straight to try and end it he kicks Florida in the head then Wyoming knocking both of them out cold then medics rush in to check on every one but Maine of course tells them to get away from him as he try's to get up but can't even lift his knees off the ground then we hear filss.

Filss:"final match points team A 0, agent massacre 9"

Washington:"wow that's got to be the most scary name I've ever heard of all time" i was in shock at Maine lossed that easy but York was more confused then me

York:"wait, what? how that was a four v one but look at him he's not even puffed out at all"

South:"looks like we have a king in the ring" I just looked at him as he walked off but with the director.

North:"looks like the new kid is a lot more better then we thought he was"

Washington:"You can say that again"

Carolina:"he's ok....for a recruit" Carolina said eyeing north if looks could kill he'd be on the ground right know

Aidan:" indeed he is but that doesn't mean he's stable" the counselor said getting a confused look from every one

York:"what do you mean by 'that doesn't mean he's stable' is he nuts or something"

Aidan:"indeed agent York he's not in the best mental condition at the moment would you like to hear  about his troubled past"

_________________________________________________________

A/N:"know you will find why you need a dog name and a friends name and im still thinking on how to make Carolina act towards you but she probably will just hate you at first because that's apart of her character in red vs blue but that's all I have to say and I'll talk you in the next one"