IronHide's Dare

Me(Jazzy)- Welp that took a while to get back too~ Now! Hey Hide!

*pops out from corner*

Ironhide- I told you, I'm not going to do ANY of your dares!

Me- I just want you to meet your long lost love~

*raises an optic ridge*

Ironhide- Long lost love? You mean Chromia?

Me- Awwww.... Sadly no.... I'm actually talking about-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Tina

Age- 16

Gender- F

Looks- long rainbow hair with rainbow eyes, but left eye is black with a red iris, she wears a nyan cat jacket, with black socks, skirt and shoes, 

Per- She is outgoing, kind, she can even jump up happy at the slightest thing, and scream what she feels, she has the energy of a cat, she is Hyper and can jump up excited laughing at everything, but if you piss her off or hurt 'HER' Ironhide, she can kick ass, and Choke that person to death,  (sounds like a tsudere ^w^)

 Species- Demon/neko

Crush- Ironhide(cause why notc:)

Likes- Cake, her crush, hugs, CatFood, tuna

Dislikes- Dogs and people hurting or trying to take away 'HER' ironhide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tina- HIDE!

*gets magic abilities and flies over to glomp Ironhide, Ironhide get's shrunk down to Tina Glomp Size*

Ironhide- Ach!

Me- *takes pic of Tina trying to smooch Ironhide, can't hold camera still long enough* 

Ironhide- Okay! Okay! Okay okay okay ENOUGH!

*Tina stopped with a cute little face*

Ironhide- What's the other part of the story here!? What's the dare gonna be?

Me- *Gives Ironhide three simple looking bottles that seem almost harmless.... Almost~* You're gonna drink these and sit for three hours.

*Raises an optic ridge in question*

Ironhide- That can't be all that's too it. There has to be something else to add to this. Can I at least know what's in it?

Me- *smiles an evil smile and laughs* Nope. AND You can't go and drink anything after for the entire dare.

*Hands Ironhide the bottles*

Ironhide- What's in these? *Starts chugging the bottle anyway. Moves onto 2nd bottle before anyone tells him whats going on*

Tina- I'm so sorry for what you are about to go through.... I LOVE YOU!

Ironhide- *Finishes the last bottle and the burning starts to kick in, wipes his mouth and the burning intensifies* What in the-

Ironhide jumps up and starts to hic.

Ironhide- *hic* What the- *Hic* did you- *hic* do to m-*hic*-ee!

Tina- *tackles him to the ground* I'M SO SO SOOOOO SORRY! Here let me do this with you! 

Maze drives up with Prowl and stops. Prowl continues to get to where he needs to be. But being the stickler to the rules, he slows down when he gets into the base

Mazerunner- Uhhhh... Welp... Imma just, go and cry in the corner....

*A strange bot comes up* Don't mind if I join you, do you?

Bluestreak comes running out of the base and swoops Maze up before she can reply and leaves 

Me- *Looks over at the mech and shrugs*

================================================================================

*Ironhide, Tina, Jazzy and Ratchet are in the Medbay*

Me- Well, you completed the dare

Ironhide- *hic... Hic... Hic....* *glares at me.... 

Me- Why am I being blamed when it was Tina's idea?

Tina- No it wasn't what are you talking about it wasn't my idea to do that to my poor old Hide I would never do such a thing SHUT UP! Bakka!

Hey guys, I finally published a chapter! Are you proud of me~ I know, I've been lazy and all, but I've also been to the doctors a bunch to.... Its not a good excuse, but this next one is. I've been going to the doctors because I've been getting sick enough to the point of where I pass out. And I don't know what's going on. Hope you all can forgive me...

Till all are one~