Riddled part 2

Allison was peacefully sleeping in her bed, was, until there was hard knocking over at her door. She wiped at her eyes before she got up and went over to the door to find that it was Isaac.

"What the hell have you been doing?" he asked the moment it was open.

"Sleeping," she said shortly at him. "What the hell are you doing?"

Isaac's face fell a bit. "You didn't get any calls or texts?"

At that, Allison went on for her room with Isaac following after her. She went off and grabbed her phone. "My phone's off. I never turn my phone off." She quickly turned it on and suddenly found a whole lot of missed calls and texts from Scott's phone. She opened the latest one. One that was about Stiles. "Sleepwalking? Is he okay?"

"Yeah, they found him a few minutes ago. They're bringing him to the hospital." Isaac then looked off to listen in case her father heard them and got up but he found that there was no sound of another heartbeat which meant that he wasn't here.

But Allison kept her attention on her phone. "I don't know how this happened. I never turn my phone off," she said scrolling through all the texts she had gotten. But, she suddenly found a voicemail message from an unknown caller. Not just one though. There were near a dozen of them. She played the first one and started to hear a man speaking a foreign language. To Allison, it sounded like it was Japanese. But the man didn't sound like he was trying to talk to Allison. It sounded like he was reading her something.

Isaac was listening to it to. "What is that?"

__________

Aiden was outside the hospital with Derek helping to jumpstart Stiles' jeep while everyone else was inside. Derek had brought his van over and was getting his jumper cables.

"Do you think he was just sleepwalking or was there something more to it?" Aiden asked Derek as he was hooking the cables over to his car.

"In this town, there's always something more."

Aiden nodded as he went to put his hands into his pockets. "What if I told you that I know something more?" Derek turned to face him. "I kind of overheard...well I listened in on Stiles talking with Scott a few days ago. How he thinks that he was the one that he left the message in the chemistry classroom. The one telling Barrow to kill Kira. And, that he might've been the one to cause the pile-up on Halloween."

"Really?" Derek mumbled.

"Yeah," Aiden said with his expression unmoved. "Then I thought...how all of us, every werewolf and even Lydia were attacked by the Oni, but Stiles wasn't."

Derek rolled his eyes. "Because he's not supernatural anymore."

"Yeah which is supposed to be impossible and we still don't know how or why that happened. And get this, Scott told me how he ran into the nogitsune tonight. He couldn't see who it was and he lost him in the woods...and Stiles just so happened to be found in the woods."

Derek let a small smirk find its way onto his face. "You really think that Stiles...Skinny, sarcastic Stiles, is the nogitsune? A powerful, dark spirit."

Aiden just kept staring at Derek resolutely. "I'm not the only one thinking it, I'm just the only one saying it."

Derek scoffed. "This thing is looking to possess someone and it chooses Stiles?"

"Deucalion wanted to have Stiles," Aiden argued. "Peter also wanted to have Stiles. You also wanted him once, didn't you?"

"Yeah, when he was a werewolf. Stiles may be resourceful and smart but he's not as impressive without his," Derek then froze. "Power," he finished before he looked down at the jumper cables he was holding and brought them together to create some sparks. And like that, something else sparked in his mind.