Attitude Problem (GaLe)

The door to the principal's room was knocked, making the old man sigh who sat behind the desk, a stack of papers in his hands. "Come in" he said gruffly, moving his eyes from his papers and to the door that was pushed opened. A woman with blue wavy hair walked in, pulling in a tall tanned skin male who only grumbled.

"Grr.." he glared daggers at his teacher before his red eyes landed on the school's principal who face palmed him. "Not you again Gajeel..what did you do again?" the principal asked, sighing. "I don't know why this shrimp brought me here" the student known as Gajeel grumbled, pointing at his teacher who scoffed.

"Shrimp?" "Yeah" he looked at her and smirked "Shrimp..S-h-r--i-m-" "Shut up Gajeel.." "Ms. McGarden?" the principal called, raising her brow wanting to know what the delinquent did this time. "First off, this morning, he gave me attitude and called me the name of a female dog which I won't say" Gajeel tched, rolling his eyes "then he sexually assaulted me while we were waling towards your office, I mean that's just rediculous it's a school and what a young boy like him doin-" Gajeel cut his teacher off.

"I'm 18" he said "Well that's a young boy for me okay" the female glared at him before she turned to the principal. "Detention" the principal said, returning to his papers. Gajeel chuckled and the teacher's eyes widened in shock "B-but sir.." "Yeah?" the principal eyed the teacher. "You know Gajeel don't come detention, he skips that, he deserves suspension.. even worse, getting expel-"

"Who's the principal here Ms. McGarden?" the teacher sighed, folding her arms "You are" she mumbled and Gajeel grinned "Gajeel gets a week detention okay, that's it and now while you excuse me, I've got papers.." the teacher sighed, turning to Gajeel who smirked at her.

"Let's go you.."

.
.
.

"Ha, you thought I'd get suspended huh" Gajeel chuckled, walking besides his teacher who only groaned. "That principal needs to get fired..he isn't doing quite a good job.." she grumbled, rolling her chocolate brown eyes.

"That's my cousin for ya.." "No wonder why he doesn't want to suspend you..you don't deserve to come back here, in this school" "Shut up Levy" he said and the teacher gasped, "Excuse me?!" he turned to her and smirked "Do I got to spell it out for you?" he asked "You have a very stink attitude Gajeel Redfox" the teacher, called Levy, hissed.

"Glad you know my whole name.." he smiled a bitchy smile and she grit her teeth in anger. "Oh I garauntee you Redfox, this is going to be the worst year of your life, I'll make your life terrible here" Levy also showed him her bitchy smile and Gajeel tched "Oh please.." he rolled his eyes in annoyance "whatever you say..I ain't scared of short girls like you"

"I'm no little girl, I'm an adult" "Well I am too so I'd appreciate it if you don't call me a little boy" "Well you act like one" she hissed, crossing her arms. "You have detention for 3 hours after class" "Ha, you won't be seeing me after school shrimp" he chuckled and she glared at him.

"Well then, you play man and don't come my dentention, I don't care about the principal I'd write that suspension letter myself'' she threatened and he raised his brow, watching her in surprise while she walked off.

After School

Dentention

"So..looks like he really didn't came'' Levy mumbled, watching Gajeel's name that was in the list of students who were supposed to be in detention today after school. "He's really slick, I give him that.." she looked at the students who were groaning in discomfort, some sleeping and some observing the clock, waiting on 5 o' clock to strike.

"Ugh, miss my seat is so uncomfortable.." a student groaned and Levy looked at them "Who told you to get in detention then?'' the door to the detention's room was pushed opened and everyone turned to see a male teacher who were holding Gajeel by his arm. "I'm sorry to disturb the class, my apologies but I caught Gajeel just before he walked out the exit''