Fall and tell

My mother yells at me"Come back and eat your breakfast young lady!"

I look back at her then back at the bus stop, I couldn't possibly be late again, I continue to run as I shout goodbye to her. I quickly get on the bus grabbing a hold of my bag to look for my metrocard then the bus driver suddenly presses down hard on the brakes, I slip and fall knocking everything out my bag. I hear laughter in the back but then I suddenly see a body standing over mines stretching out to help me. When I realize who it is I immediately just want to die, OMYGOSHHH!!! Why today? why this? why him? i think to myself. It was Mark Rivera! Mark fucking Rivera was offering me help! I snap realizing he's still waiting there.

I reach out my hands grabbing on his warm hands as he pulls me back up, I inhale his fresh cologne. Then his friend Justin gets up and picks up my books stuffing them messily back in my bag which some what bothered me. But at this point I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, these were two of the most popular guys in the school, then you had Amanii who was currently sitting down in the back watching us.

"Are you okay, clumsy." He ask with a incomplete smile.
"Yeah im ok thank you." I answer has I insert my metrocard in the slot 'beep' that annoying sound I always hated. I quickly turn and smile at Justin and Mark then sit in the middle section of the bus as usual just like Justin, Armanii and Mark always sit in the back, it's just a normal thing.

Justin goes back to sit with Armanii, but my heart starts to race when I see Mark walking toward me. He looks at me and smiles then he drops himself heavily on the empty seat next to me. My heart starts to beat faster and faster!