Chapter 4

Continued

Taraji's POV

Y'all probably think I'm a bitch for doing Terrence so wrong but I think its time I put myself  and be happy,i went upstairs to go check on my baby. I'm so glad Jussie is coming back tomorrow I've missed him so much.

Princess:Mommy is daddy coming in my morning?
Taraji:He promised he would be here,and daddy doesn't break his promises okay
Princess:Mommy he won't be here!
Taraji:What makes you say that?
Princess:He  won't!
Taraji:Okay baby give mommy a kiss

I don't know what's wrong with me but I just couldn't sleep, just then my phone started ringing and it was a private number but I just had this feeling...can't really explain it

Taraji:Hello??
Nurse:Is this Mrs Howard?
Taraji:Yes but not for...Who is This?
Nurse: I'm from St Marys Hospital Mam your husband was involved in a car accident...
Taraji:WHAT??!
Nurse:Mrs Howard...

I hung up and quickly changed into my sweat pants and sweater,this is my fault I called Ashunta and she was Here within minutes and I drove to the hospital.

I got to the hospital within minutes I don't even care how many spending tickets I got cause my mind was focused one Terrence's well being,I don't think I would be able to live with myself if Terrence died I don't think I would handle it,my babies...NO He can't die on me. I barged in thru the door and went up to the reception.

Taraji:I'm looking for Terrence Howard
Nurse:Mam please take a seat while...
Taraji:DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO TAKE A SEAT! MY HUSBAND WAS ADMITTED HERE AND YOU TELLING ME TO TAKE A SEAT?
Nurse:Mr Terrence Howard is in theatre would you please take a seat over there and I will go over and
Taraji:Just do you thing okay!

I waited anxiously at the reception for a few until this stupid appeared with some papers in her hand.

Taraji:TALK!
Nurse:Okay Mr Howard was bought in here after a terrible car accident and he lost a blood and was unconscious when wheeled in here but the doctors did everything they  could, you can see him but hr won't wake up until tomorrow
Taraji:Ward number??
Nurse:1108 down the passage, but I doubt he will even know you there
Taraji:I DON'T CARE OKAY!

I walked down the hall and stood by the door before stepping in,all these thoughts where in my head "What if he blames me" "What if he dies". I opened the door and there laid his lifeless body with bruises all over his caramel face,I walked over and sat on the chair next to the bed,I held his hand and I suddenly the guilt took over me, I'm the reason he is laying in this hospital bed cause if I didn't break things off with him he wouldn't have left the house so angry and wouldn't be involved in this stupid car accident.

Taraji:This is all my fault...I shouldn't have broken things off with you!

I couldn't contain all this hurt inside me,I just let the tears fall if I could turn back the time I would have done things so differently and give us a chance cause God knows I love this man with ever fibre in my body,no matter how I try to push those feelings away I love him,the door opened and I quickly wiped my tears.

Eveline:Taraji?

I can't believe Terrence's mom is over here,how will I face her knowing that this is my fault. There are a lot of things she doesn't know, like that me and Terrence separated and were filling for divorce and yes " were" cause I'm not leaving him at a time like this.

Taraji:Ms Eveline what are you doing here?
Eveline:The hospital called me after calling you and they told Mr everything about the accident are you okay?
Taraji:I wasn't in the car but I'm not Okay
Eveline:I was talking to him before the accident and he didn't sound happy and joyful as usual and before I could ask him about it the accident happened

Of cause he wasn't Happy because of me,I don't even know how I will tell my children that their father is in hospital all because of me.

Eveline:Look at the time,why don't you go home and get some rest I'll call if anything happens
Taraji:NO,I need to be here when Terrence wakes up!
Eveline:Taraji You kids need you to be there for them okay! Go home its like 3 in the morning you need some rest and Princess has her first day at school.
Taraji: NO,I can't go!
Eveline: Okay I will be going home now,call me if anything happens.
Taraji: I will.

Next morning

07:13am

Terrence's POV

I don't even remember what happened yesterday but I remember everything that happened afterwards, the conversation between my mom and Taraji but now I'm suffering from a terrible headache, I opened my eyes and saw Rahji sleeping peacefully on the chair her neck will hurt like shit. I continued to gaze at the beautiful sight next to me until she started to shift in her chair and I quickly closed my eyes,to be honest I wasn't ready to talk to her after what happened before  the accident. She held my hand and ran her thumb over my ring band.

Taraji:You know its funny that we never took of off our wedding rings. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday,to think I was ready to throw away 22 years of our marriage just like that.

Does this mean she no longer wants a divorce? But with Taraji you never know.

Taraji: But Terrence I need to marry Tyrese, he has been nothing but good to me and most off it all he loves me and our kids and out of it all he would never break my heart like you did. I need you to get out of this bed and be alive not for me but for your kids okay. But don't ever in your lifetime doubt the love I have for cause I will never love another person the way I love you!

And with that she left
She doesn't love you Terrence ad its finally over so get out of this bed and take care of your children cause that's the only thing I'm living for right now

I've been slow on updates hey!
Someone requested an update I forgot their name but I didn't forget you😘😘

Taraji loves Terrence but is she really ready to let go?

Terrence broke his promise and didn't take Princess to school will that change their relationship?

Do you think they will finally divorce?

What do you want to see happen??