Gladion goes to Starbucks (Modern AU) Drabble

A/N: Gladion is 20 in this and Majinko is 19.

He wasn't exactly sure why he still goes to this location, what with all the loud 80's pop music, and crowds of hipsters and tumblr addicts taking sips of their half-decaf blonde roast coffee. The question he always asked himself, proved to be vexing. The answer was simple---- Her. Man, he sure hoped she was here today, her friend, who also worked here, was loud and insufferably foolish. Was his name Howie? Or Hau? He honestly could care less. The boy's cheery and dense-minded behavior was enough to make the blonde want to vomit. Great. just great, He was here today. He was soooo done with this shit. " Where's Majinko? Gladion growled. "Hey there! Majink's on her break. Anyhow, you want your usual, right? She made it and kept it heated in this travel mug right here, the cost is $3.99." Hau beamed. Gladion let out a 'Tch' and handed over the cash and left the shop with a flounce. He almost missed her standing outside the building looking down at her phone. An idea hatched within his mind.

"Hey." He piped. She looked up from her phone, now focusing her attention on him. "Hey Glad, how's your coffee?" He smirked, "Good. why don't you taste it?" She looked at him in confusion, then froze in surprise as he took a sip of his coffee, and used his other hand to grab her chin and kissed her roughly, making sure to sweep his tongue against her lips for good measure. He pulled back from her and blushed a deep rose red. She blushed as well, then smiled, "Wow, I never knew you liked me that much, Glad!" "Tch. Whatever..." He muttered.  "Oh! My break's up! Here! Call me!" She handed him a paper with her phone number, and with that, she dashed back inside. Gladion smiled and shoved the paper in his pocket . Sometimes, being a regular, had it's perks.  

A/N---- Hey here's my first try at Modern AU and my second try at writing a Gladion x Reader. Hope you enjoyed it! BUH-BYE~!!!!!!!! :D