VenusAngelic X Reader Chapter 1

It was your first day at your new school Sakuramota High. You were an American Japanese exchange student who lived in japan now. How cool! You were strolling down the hallway at your new school and checking out the hot Japanese chicks when you suddenly bumped into someone. 

"GOMENASAI GOZAIMASU DESU!" the stranger said in a girl's voice. You admired her kawaii high pitched tone and Japanese accent. She was wearing a pink kimono with cherry blossoms on it. You thought she looked KAWAII!!!!
"I'm very sorry for bumping into you. May I help you up?" You exclaimed, holding out your hand to help the girl up. As you did so, you saw her big Definitely-Japanese eyes staring at you and recognised her.
"You're Venus Angelic!" You exclaimed. Your heart went doki doki as you admired her oppai and kawaii face.
"You know me..." Venus said hopelessly
"Yes. Yes I do Venus," you gleamed, suddenly you realised her smile turn into a frown," But I still really admire you and I also think that you are a cool person. I just NEVER want to make you uncomfortable."
"Wow arigatou that means a lot to me!" Venus said
"Cool beans!" You shouted as you walked away proudly. You then realised that you had forgotten to help her up but when you looked back to her you saw a taller Japanese dude pick her up and kiss her cheek. KUSO. Was that her boyfriend? You would have to eliminate him as your rival for Venus. You could be the only love for her.

It was lunchtime and you were hanging out with your new gang. It consisted of TheAnimeMan, Einshine, Akidearest and Misty Chronexia! Misty was your bff. He just understood you on so many levels. When you were putting your dinner in the bin you noticed venus sitting with her boyfriend. You had found out his name was Kazuichi and you had written it on a piece of paper and ripped it into shreds over and over. You could not stand him! You couldn't stand it anymore. It had been 4 hours since you'd met Venus but you were already head over heels for her and just needed to kill her boyfriend. You wrote a note and put it in his locker. It said "meet me after school on the roof – from your secret admirer". You had written it in really girly handwriting so he would fall for it. You knew just what to do. You had played Yandere Simulator before and you had memorised all the steps. Of course it just had to be the same in real life as in the game. You hoped that your plan would take action and that Kazuichi would finally be dead.