Chapter 1- First Days

One rainy afternoon, kids were in school, parents were at work, and others were home. Except for one man who was on vacation and was bitten by an unknown creature. The creature was black, red, and with an orange dot in the middle of it's thorax. It had fangs and small pointy ears. The man who was bitten was named was Brian Phyllips and he had a wife named Patricia Phyllips. Brian got back from vacation a week later and became very, very sick. He said his bones felt like glass and he was very weak. Three weeks later Brian was playing with his daughter when he bit her. She also became very, very sick. She then bit someone and then they bit someone else. It just kept on spreading through the country. After that parents would take their kids out of school and move to a different country and the disease started spreading there. After that there were only nine survivors that they knew of. The group of survivors said " could this disease actually be people turning into zombies?"

The survivors moved to Atlanta, Georgia to see if there were zombies there. When they got Atlanta one of the survivors, Edward suggested that they go to Hawaii. The rest of the group said no. Some people like, George, John, Shane, and Chris said that maybe they should send Don, Daryl, and Martin to Savannah, Georgia. They said they would but they need some weapons. "Maybe some guns or bows and arrows?" ,suggested Don.

So they headed out to Savannah and went to the gun and bow shop. They got some guns and killed some zombies. While Don, Daryl, and Martin were in the city they found a tough guy named Henry. Henry had guns, knifes, and bows. They asked him to come along, but he said "no thanks". Daryl convinced Henry to come back to their group. Suddenly a zombie came out of nowhere and killed Martin. The zombie who killed Martin was the guy who got bitten by an unknown creature at the beginning of the story. Then Brian the zombie's wife came out and killed Don. Daryl and Henry started running back to the group.