The secrete that has to be kept Chapter 2

I am enjoying the bath that the nice man offered to me.i am so thankful.
15-20 minutes later
As i come out of the tub i saw a towel on the rack. And a note. I read it " I'm in the living room when you're done
    -Landon "
I find a stack of clothes on the counter where the sink is. Another note " you can look through these because i didn't expect you to bring extra clothing
           -Landon"
I look for a shirt and a nice skirt i found an outfit that went together. I throw them on. I creak the door open and i find him sitting on the couch on his phone. "Umm excuse me Landon,i wanted to thank you for being the kindest person I have met."
"Im mot nice I'm a person with appropriate manners."he giggled "by the way i have a brush and a hairdryer in the cabinet below the sink."
"Thank you." I giggle.
5 minutes pass by
I finish up brushing my hair with my northern face black and white sweatshirt on and an alluring skirt. "Come sit with me,"Landon says patting a part of the black leather couch." Alright." I sit down.I'm on my phone." Would you like to watch a movie?" I get asked. "Why not." I say " you pick and surprise me."
"Alrighty." I hear music come from the tv. I open my eyes when he says to.he hands me the movie case."step brothers." I say aloud
"Have you seen the movie?"mm
"Never. But it has Will Ferrel in it so it has to be funny" we both laugh.
45 minutes later
"Im so tired and cold," I jokingly complain even though i was both.
" well come over here" he says as his hands gesture to his body.
"Are you sure?"
"Well i wouldn't of offered if i wasn't."
"Alright." I stand up as the movie still plays and sit next to him.
"If you're tired you can rest your head on me."
"I guess i can't refuse an offer."i giggle.
My head gently rested against his chest after rearranging ourselves.his chest smells the scent of light cologne.he raps his arms tightly around my back.he rested his head against mine. I would've never of minded.