Nice Arse

It was summer and you had just finished your sixth year at Hogwarts and managed to survive the last few months with toadface holding the reigns. Now it was time to visit your favourite twins in Diagon alley to help them set up shop ready for opening in a few days. You walk down Diagon Alley which seemed quieter than usual but you suspected this was because it was the beginning of the holidays and no one was rushing to get their school supplies, uniforms and whatever else the needed for which ever year they were in.

You finally turn the corner in Diagon Alley and your eyes are drawn up to a huge orange and purple building with an arm sticking out of one of the window with a incomplete figure sticking out of the top. You stand gawping a the building and don't realise you are being flanked by you friends who you are helping.

"impressive isn't it" says the one to your left and you realise it's George but still jump at the sudden intrusion "it looks amazing, can't wait to see the finished project or the inside" "well that's where you come in, we open soon and the inside still needs work" Fred explains. "well what are we waiting for, lets get started, who else is here to help" you turn around and look at them both wearing identical expressions of confusion "other people are coming to help right?" "erm...well you see" started George and you raise your eyebrows at them both "mum wont let the others help with You-know-who being confirmed as being back" "ok that's fair enough so come one guys lets get started"

You walk through the door and glance around the vast room which is piled high with multiple stacks of boxes spread around the room. "When are you planning on opening again?" "three days" they say at the same time which still freaked you out after six years. "right guys roll you sleeves up and get your wands ready George you start over there" you point to one corner of the room "Fred you start there" you point to the opposite side of the room "and I will go to the stock room and make room for some of this stuff to go then we'll organise this place. Soon you'll be good to go" "sounds like a plan" you really hated it when they did that.

After a few hours you felt like you hadn't made a dent in the stockroom but your stomach was making the weirdest noises due to the lack of food so you decided that a break was in order. You walked outside the room and saw that the twins had done a really goods job on the set up and had very nearly finished. "hey guys I'm hungry. I'm going to pop out and get some food from the leaky cauldron do you wanna come?" "yeah I'm starving but Fred needs help putting this up when we get back if you wouldn't mind" George has a smile on his face while saying this and you see the tops of Fred's ear turn slightly pink. "yeah sure no problem, but food first" "absolutely" Fred.

An hour later with full stomachs your back at the shop helping Fred put up the toadface toy on the wire above the stairs. You had been tying it for a good few minutes as you had managed to leave your wand on the counter and couldn't be bothered collecting it because it took you a while to get into your current position. "how's that looking Fred?" you enquire "hmm what?" he seemed as though you had just pulled him out of daze "I said how is it looking" you repeated "firm" he smirked "firm?" you questioned "how can this possibly look firm?" you then look down to where Fred is standing and it's clear he is not looking at the string you are putting into place but your arse "FREDRICK GIDEON WEASLEY HAVE YOU ONLY ASKED ME TO DO THIS SO YOU CAN LOOK AT MY ARSE?" you were in complete sock and disbelief, he's never shown any interest before. You can hear George sniggering "your not of the hook either George" you shout in his general direction. "since you've caught me out would you mind doing the other side now. I wouldn't mind staring a bit more" you shake your head "Fred Weasley you have some cheek, no pun intended" a smile starts to make it way on your face.

It was finally the grand opening of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and all three of you had been rushed off your feet all day but Fred seem right with dark times ahead people would need a laugh. It was now closing time and you, the Weasley's minus the twins along with Harry and Hermione were sat around the shop toasting the twins success. Fred and George make their way into the room and everyone cheers them and they both decide to take a bow. After that George takes a drink from Molly and Fred makes his way towards you and holds his hand out. You take it and he helps you up only to take your seat. Still holding your hand he pulls you into his lap and your grinning from ear to ear. Ron suddenly pipes up "so when did this start then, you've been flirting with each other for ages" you let out a small laugh "well someone got me doing things at a height so he could stare at my arse but luckily he got caught out" you smile and pull Fred in for a kiss. Everyone around the room cheers and molly proudly states "about time".