His Demonic Bride I

"Alexander!"

Enthusiastic energy embroidered on a playful intent coursed through her body as she barged into the luxurious room without any prior notification. "Alexander! Watch out!" A teasing grin graced her lovely features as she ran straight into her lover with as much force as her lean frame could apply. 

Alexander, who was taken in by surprise, impulsively jerked his arms out to catch her. But she, a woman of her own strong will, had other ideas. 

Shifting her weight, she lunged headlong into his broad chest causing them both to topple onto the wide expanse of the silk draped bed. 

She laid there sprawled in the shelter of his strong and reassuring embrace shaking with exuberant energy pumping through her veins. Regaining her composure, the girl balanced herself on her elbows and stared down into the twin incessant pools of blue flecked with an unusual shade of silver gazing back at her with adoring warmth. 

Her own eyes glittered with laughter and delight in return. "Happy twentieth Birthday, Alexander." she murmured a whisper away from his ear before dropping a flighty kiss on his lips.

His eyes darkened with mischief as his lips twitched up into a conspiratorial smile. Raising his head, he softly bit the juncture between her neck and her shoulder blades and insinuated in a husky tone, "Thank you, darling." 

Her heart fluttered and seductively swayed to the erratic rhythm of the beautiful yet complicated emotion termed as love.

Ignoring the dance her heart had adopted as its own, she traced a delicate hand along his firm jaw reveling in the contrasting feel of his mild roughness against her supple skin.

With a lighthearted growl, Alexander's arms encircled her waist and pinned her down under him. Entrapping her between the hard, masculine contours of his bare chest and the soft, velvety touch of the royal mattress. 

"You are not fully dressed." She said caressing the length of his spine with untamed fascination.

"Perhaps if I had known of your...visit, I would've...prepared." He replied in a deliberate drawl as his unrelenting fingers drew small, circular patterns behind her left ear. Her sensitive spot. A delight sigh escaped her lips making him smirk. "Although, I do believe you prefer me this way..."

"It's m-my fault. You are right. I shouldn't have..surprised you like that."  the words were wrenched out of the girl while she studiously tried to focus on the present and not what he made her crave.

"You never cease to surprise me, my little enchantress."  he told her adoringly.

"Kiss me."  Her command came out as a gasping plea for fulfillment. She arched up towards him in an invitation. 

As usual, she was the one to turn into a wanton mess in her lover's arms but , sadly, he never reciprocated such an outrageous abandon. It was always her who lost to the demanding whips of passion. Her who was stripped off her control as fast as her dress.

Never him. Oh no.

Alexander Allister was not a man weak enough to let certain part of his anatomy rule over his common sense. He took everything yet he gave nothing in return. Perhaps it was self preservation or just sheer arrogance that was the cause, but it was evident in his hooded gaze and present in the aroused ambiance surrounding them.

No more words were uttered as soon as his lips came down on hers. Just mutual sighs of consent. Her arms, which seem to have developed a mind of their own, combed his dark wisps loving the silky texture. His seeking fingers unzipped her dress and stroked her exposed back with soothing assurance while his lips played havoc with hers. Leaving her breathless and wanting. 

Smiling, he left a trail of kisses down the delicious lenght of her neck making her squirm with restless energy. "I-I love you, Alexander." Throwing her head back, she gasped as his teeth nibbled on the edge of her left ear. 

"I love you too, my sweet Rowena." he proclaimed with gruff confidence. 

"Rowena!" An angry growl pulled the Queen out of the nostalgic embrace of her beautiful recollections bringing a grimace upon her beautiful face.

Disturbing memories, really. She took a handful of deep breaths.

"Alexander, darling." she turned around slowly-very slowly- to face him with a mocking smile on her face. 

"We need to talk." he gave his darling wife a malicious smile of his own and appeasingly saw the unveiled fear that flashed into the conniving depths of her brown eyes. Eyes that were once so naive...he mentally chastised himself.  In a heart beat, the fear was gone replaced by provocative disobedience

He was not here to rekindle an old flame from a past that seemed so distant. He was here to talk and that was precisely what they were going to do. After all, King Alexander Allister always got what he desired.

Yes, i've divided this chapter into 2...again. I'm sorry. I've been suffering  from an awful writer's block tht wouldn't go away. Also loosing a couple of chapters of my stories hasn't helped my case much. 

Anyway, enough of my whining. I hope u like it. I'll try to upload asap! My finals r starting and my extrnals r soo *realizes* near o(O.O)o 

Fans of the truth behind the wings: I'm soo sorry. I rlly am. I wrote down a whole chapter of it but I seem to have misplcaed the paper somewhere Dx

Vote,

Comment,

Fan, 

Enjoy  x