Cinderella

A woman of beauty lived with her husband in a cozy home. The woman one day left the world behind, but not without leaving a beautiful son. The son inherited the mother's beauty and goodness of heart. He would every day have a conversation with the tombstone of his mother's grave; imagining it as his mother

He loved all creatures of the forest and all the people of the kingdom he lived in with his father. The father, not wanting to leave his precious son without a mother figure in his life, decide to re-marry. The son was very delighted to hear his father had re-married and gotten over the passing of their beloved one. When the woman his father decided to marry came to live with the two boys, she brought along two fair daughters.

The father went on a trip to sell merchandise at a festival. "My children tell me what you desire, so I can bring you it from the festival," the man asked his children. "Dresses of all colors and fabrics!" Yelled a stepsister. "Fine jewels and gems of all types!" Exclaimed the other. He turned to his son, "and you?" he asked. The son replied, "The first seed you step on."

The father, that cared for the son so long, left to see his first wife. In heaven. Now that the son had no true family left with him, he wept near his mother's grave three times a day. The seed his father gave him soon blossomed with the water of his tears. All birds of the tree brought him anything he desired.

He was particularly sensitive to any and every harm. The stepfamily took advantage of the boy's vulnerable state. For now, the boy had realized how wicked and unkind his new family really was. "clean my clothes," they would demand, "make us dinner!" In addition to the endless list of chores the boy had to suffer through, they made him sleep by the fireplace. Every morning he woke up covered in ashes and cinder. The step family called him 'Cinderella' to further bully him. Cinderella protested as long as he could to refuse being named a girl's name, but the family ignored him.

The abuse continued through-out his lifetime.

"Ah! A letter has arrived from the palace itself," cried the wicked stepmother, "we and all other citizens have been invited to the ball tonight. The grand ball will be held for three days to find the prince a suitor!"

"That could be either one of us two!"

"How lovely would that be"

"Quickly change into your finest jewelry and dresses"

"I would love to go," said a small voice from the corner of the room. The three girls turned their heads to see where the voice came from. Cinderella put his head down in embarrassment.

"You, you go to the ball!?"

"Impossible!"

"You are too dirty! Covered in ashes and cinder! You will be an embarrassment!"

"You haven't any decent clothes!"

"Only rags"

The boy cried and begged to go to the grand ball

־

A/N

I need to finish  =_=