Main Characters

Name: Sakura Haruno Akasuna Age: 17 years oldHair colour: Pink and longEyes colour: EmeraldFamily: Kaito Akasuna (father, dead), Mitsuki Haruno (mother, alive), Sasori Haruno Akasuna (brother, alive) and Sai Haruno Akasuna (brother, alive)

Age: 17 years old
Hair colour: Pink and long
Eyes colour: Emerald
Family: Kaito Akasuna (father, dead), Mitsuki Haruno (mother, alive), Sasori Haruno Akasuna (brother, alive) and Sai Haruno Akasuna (brother, alive).
Likes: Dango, cooking, books, singing (only in front of her family and Itachi), her best friend and her friends, drawing, sleep (especially with Itachi), her godmother and cherry blossom.
Dislikes: sluts (especially Karin and Tayuya), fangirls, fanboys and shopping.
In couple with: Sasuke (before) and Itachi (after).
Personality: reserved (after her father died), but talks more with Itachi and Hinata, emotionless (sometimes) and smiles a lot in front of her family, Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi and Hinata.
Friends: Hinata, Temari, Tenten, Ino, Akatsuki, Naruto(later), Shikamaru(later), Neji(later), Gaara, Kiba(later) and Shisui.

Name: Itachi UchihaAge: 18 years oldHair colour: BlackEyes colour: BlackFamily: Fugaku Uchiha (father, alive), Mikoto Uchiha (mother, alive), Sasuke Uchiha (brother, alive), Shisui Uchiha (cousin&best friend, alive) and the rest of the relatives

Name: Itachi Uchiha
Age: 18 years old
Hair colour: Black
Eyes colour: Black
Family: Fugaku Uchiha (father, alive), Mikoto Uchiha (mother, alive), Sasuke Uchiha (brother, alive), Shisui Uchiha (cousin&best friend, alive) and the rest of the relatives.
Likes: Dango, books, his friends, sports, his best friend&cousin Shisui, sleep (especially with Sakura) and his parents
Dislikes: sluts, fangirls, Sasuke (after what he did to Sakura) and sharing food (except with Sakura).
In couple with: Sakura (after her break up with Sasuke).
Personality: emotionless (sometimes), smirks a lot, smiles more with his mother and with Sakura, talks more with Sakura and his mother than with his friends.
Friends: Akatsuki, Shisui, the girls (Hinata, Temari, Tenten and Ino), Naruto(later), Shikamaru(later), Neji(later), Gaara, Kiba(later) and Sai.

Name: Hinata HyugaAge: 17 years oldHair colour: Dark blue and longEyes colour: WhiteFamily: Hiashi Hyuga (father, alive), Hanami Hyuga (mother, alive), Hanabi Hyuga (sister, alive), Neji Hyuga (cousin, alive) and the rest of the relatives

Name: Hinata Hyuga
Age: 17 years old
Hair colour: Dark blue and long
Eyes colour: White
Family: Hiashi Hyuga (father, alive), Hanami Hyuga (mother, alive), Hanabi Hyuga (sister, alive), Neji Hyuga (cousin, alive) and the rest of the relatives.
Likes: Zenzai, cooking, cinnamon rolls, singing (just in front of her family and friends), her best friend Sakura, her friends and spending time with Sasori.
Dislikes: sluts (especially Karin and Tayuya), fangirls, fanboys and shopping (less than Sakura).
In couple with: Naruto (before) and Sasori (after).
Personality: Outgoing(sometimes), bit quiet and emotionless(sometimes), soft-spoken and smile less after the break up (smile more later on).
Friends: Sakura, Temari, Tenten, Ino, Akatsuki, Naruto(later), Shikamaru(later), Neiji(later), Gaara, Kiba(later), Itachi and Shisui.

Name: Sasori Haruno AkasunaAge: 18 years oldHair colour: RedEyes colour: BrownFamily: Kaito Haruno Akasuna (father, dead), Mitsuki Haruno Akasuna (mother, alive), Sakura Haruno Akasuna (sister, alive) and Sai Haruno Akasuna (brother, alive)

Age: 18 years old
Hair colour: Red
Eyes colour: Brown
Family: Kaito Haruno Akasuna (father, dead), Mitsuki Haruno Akasuna (mother, alive), Sakura Haruno Akasuna (sister, alive) and Sai Haruno Akasuna (brother, alive).
Likes: Books, training, his friends, Tsunade (godmother), sleep (especially with Hinata and sometimes his siblings) and spending time with his family and Hinata.
Dislikes: sluts, fangirls, Sasuke (after what he did to his little sister) and Naruto(but becomes friends with him later on).
In couple with: Hinata (after her break up with Naruto).
Personality: Sister complex (sometimes), thoughtful, emotionless (sometimes), smiles a lot with his family and Hinata
Friends: Akatsuki, Shisui, the girls (Temari, Tenten and Ino), Naruto(later), Shikamaru(later), Neji(later), Gaara and Kiba(later).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the end of this page. I hope you will enjoy this story. I will not post chapters everyday, but I will try my best.

Hope to see you next time!!

Bye bye!😊😊