Prologue (preview)

Hey guys!! It's my first time writing a book so I'm going to warn you that this book may contain grammar mistakes. I apologize in advance so be warned. Hope you'll enjoy reading this book.

~ Purpleislife24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov' Sakura

I was walking around the school ground looking for my boyfriend, Sasuke. Then, I bumped into Hinata that was also looking for her boyfriend, Naruto who is my boyfriend's best friend.

"Hey Hinata, did you see Sasuke anywhere? I'm looking for him, but I can't seem to find him anywhere. The guys told me that he was still in school." I ask Hinata who looks worried.

"Hey Sakura, no I didn't see him anywhere. I'm also looking for Naruto, but I can't seem to find him anywhere too. Want to go together to search for them?", responds Hinata to me.

"Sure, let's go look behind the gym since it's the only place I haven't checked yet.", I said to her.

We decided to look for them together, but suddenly, we heard a sound behind the gym. The moment we turn around the corner, we found shocking news that left us sad, heartbroken and mad at what we saw.

We found our boyfriends kissing their fangirls, Karin and Tayuya, but the part where it hurts the most for us is that they didn't even reject them, they enjoy it. We can feel and hear our hearts break into millions of pieces. It was at that moment that we decided to never fall in love again and where everything started to change.

After we witness our boyfriends cheating on us, we ran away and went home to cry in our beds for the rest of the day. A couple of days later, we changed so much that our brothers and best friends almost didn't recognize us anymore.

Hinata and I became so cold toward others, I was colder than her, and we changed our personalities. Now, I talk less than before, smile less and we start to close ourselves so that the pain could stop and never let someone, especially someone like a lover, in our hearts.

Third' POV

Four months later

Temari, Tenten and Ino are at the gym playing basketball while Hinata was on her phone planning something important and Sakura is with the teacher for a lesson that she missed due to an appointment. Suddenly, they heard the gym doors open and turn around to find out it was the Akatsuki group.

Their peaceful afternoon was not relaxing anymore the moment they enter the room. Hinata glanced at them for a second then went back to planning while ignoring their presence. The three girls stop their basketball game and walk up to them.

"What are you guys doing here? Leave this room immediately. You guys are ruining our peace." said Tenten to the Akatsuki group.

"We were walking around the corner, but then we heard squeaking shoes and a ball bouncing on the floor in the gym. We were curious who was in the gym so we decided to look inside." Deidara answers her question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I just want to say that the prologue is not complete yet. I don't know how to proceed from here, so for now it will be a preview of what it will look like.

Thank you and see you guys in the next update!!