In A Cold Morning

I forgot to tell you yesterday that, were in the beginning of Summer and its pretty warm. 

I woke up from the strange coldness of the room. I got up and peeked out of our cabin door, it was oddly cold in the hallway of the train too. I closed the door and cleaned up the area as much as I could. It was easy to see that Ai was still very sleepy so, (since I'm a nice person) I was very quit. 

I thought that maybe I could do something nice for him because, we'll basically become best friends after this whole entire trip. After thinking very hard, I thought of making him a little key chain ribbon. The problem for that is, I don't know what colors or words to stitch on there. And I'm still thinking. 

"Good Morning~"

"Whoa, lol, you scarred me"

"Oh, sorry"

"Nah, it's OK. Can I ask you something?"

"Fire away"

"What's your favorite color?"

"DA WAINBOW"

"Cool"

My job just got a lot harder.

Anyways, we eventually reached the countryside that blocked the High classes from the Middle Classes. We went into a forest that had a meadow at the end and that was our goal. We thought it would only take a day or two but apparently, it takes about a week to get there. We were up for a week of no human contact for up to a week. I can handle it but, from the way Ai whimpered, he'll have become mad by the end of it. 

We had a long stroll with a few short breaks here and their but, time went farther then us. It became night quick and Ai found a big tree that had a hole in it. We settled in there for the night and was ready to got to got to sleep. For some reason, I just can't sleep. I was moving up and down, left and right. I just can't sleep tonight.

I went out for a stroll and found a picture outside of the tree, it was a picture of Ai and five other people. I looked at it a little closer and recognized the colors that they were wearing, Ai was from a high education high school. A high school which you didn't need money, you just needed street and book smart to get in. 

I came back to the tree and put it in Ai's pocket, it was nice knowing that I had someone who had some common sense in them

I came back to the tree and put it in Ai's pocket, it was nice knowing that I had someone who had some common sense in them. I'm ready to go to sleep for today so, goodnight for now.