Chapter 1

"Finally" said Shipley as the last student went out the classroom for lunch.

It'd been a long boring day teaching at Vapa and all he wanted to do was relax and finally he can.

"Hmm.." He thought "I wonder when Schwartz will get here."

Schwartz was a digital imaging teacher next door. He's been having a huge crush on him for the longest.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" Shipley called out.

"It's me!" said Schwartz.

He jumped out of his chair excited as he ran to the door.

"Oi!" said Shipley as he let him in.

"Hello"

"Kind of forgot you were coming" He lied.He knew Schwartz was coming over to his class.He just didn't want to seem too eager.

Schwartz chuckled "Is that so?"

"Mhm," he hummed

They both sat down at the table in the corner of the class room.

"You seem tired," said Shipley.

"Well yeah, kids are annoying as fuck I have to deal with them all day," said Schwartz

Shipley starts laughing "True but hey atleast they don't make fun of your accent like my students do."

Mr.Schwartz wheezed

"Hey...stop that it isn't funny." He whined

"Okay okay sorry." Schwartz said while trying to calm himself. "Anyways what're you gonna be eating?"

"Salad." Schwartz said simply.

"Oh"

"How about you?"

"Pork cutlet bowl," said Shipley as he took it out of the bag he brings to school everyday. He takes off the wrapper ontop of it and takes out a spoon.

"Ah delicious," said Schwartz

Shipley eats a spoonful of his food.
Schwartz stares at him; lustfully.
His top two favorite things were Shipley and the Pork cuklet bowl. Seeing them both together at the same time made him feel all hot and bothered.Shipley got some rice stuck on his lip.

"Oh, um.. You got a little something on your lip." said Schwartz.

"Oh!" said Shipley as he tried to clean it off his mouth but fails miserably.

"Don't worry, I got it." said Schwartz. He leant forward and slowly brushed his thumb ontop of his lip. "God, his lips look so soft." he thought.

Shipley, while watching Schwartz remove the food he has on his lips places his hand on Schwartz arm so he wouldn't move.

"What?"asks Schwartz in concern.

They stare at each other for a couple of seconds until Shipley leans in and places his lips on Schwartz's.

"Oh god. I can't believe im doing this." Shipley thought. He was enjoying the kiss.Schwartz on the other hand was shocked and confused, but he wasn't complaining.

The kiss was sweet and tender at first but quickly turned into a heated make out session. Touching each other everywhere.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Shit," Shipley whispered. He got off of Schwartz and cleared his throat
"Uh, come in!"

"MR.SHIPLEY WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Yelled the boy named Hunter. He was walking towards the both men who just had a hot make out session looking extremely pissed.

"WHY'D YOU GIVE ME A FUCKING F!?!" he yelled.

"Hey no swearing!" Yelled Shipley, although he was relieved that Hunter didn't know anything about the make out session.

"ILL FUCKING SWEAR IF I WANT TO FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

"THAT'S IT YOU'RE GETTING DETENTION AND YOU'RE ALSO GETTING A "U" FOR BEING DISRESPECTFUL!"

Mr.Schwartz shifted uncomfortably

"MR. WHAT THE HECK!?"

"OUT OF MY CLASSROOM. NOW!"

Hunter kept on complaining while Shipley was basically pushing him out of the classroom. Right when Hunter left the room the bell rang. Shipley looks at Schwartz.

" Well...I guess this is a goodbye?"

"Yeah....yeah"

"Alright then. See ya later?"

"Yeah....see ya."

He stands up and leaves Shipley's classroom awkwardly.

"Oh god, what have i gotten myself into?" He thought when Schwartz left.

A/N : Okay first things first THIS IS MY FIRST PROPER STORY OKAY THE REST OF MY STORIES ARE LIKE 2 SENTENCES. DONT JUDGE. Anyways there will be more chapters to come. Btw this is a joke story like im seriously cringing right now since these are 2 teachers from my school. Shout out to Edward, he was the one that encouraged me to write this.