Happily Ever After

6 years later

Connie P.O.V

I sit on a bench overlooking a green field in the country side. It's beautiful, a group of hills and flowers in the distance. The sun shines bright over the field, and its warm outside this summer.

We've come on a family holiday to the New Forest, me Joel and the kids. We have four children. Two identical twin girls, Samantha and Kayla Dommett, after my sister and my best friend Sam Quek from the jungle many years ago. They're both 5 years old. They look just like me according to my family. Just over the shoulder, wavy blonde hair, but they have brown eyes like their dad.

I watch Kayla running over the fields, being chased by Joel who's carrying Samantha on his back. Seeing them laughing and smiling makes me so happy and content.

I look down to the floor to see Adam Dommett, our 4 year old son, playing with one of his toys on the floor. He's named both after Adam Peaty and Adam Thomas, our best man at our wedding. He walks over to me, and strokes baby Joel's head lightly. Both the boys look so similar, and identical to their dad. Baby Joel Dommett is 3 months, and has fallen asleep in my arms. He looks so content and warm. Adam clambers onto the bench and sits beside me, leaning into my arms.

"Hey darling." Joel says out of breath as him and the girls run over. Now Joel has retired, we both have all day everyday together with the kids during the holiday, until the two girls go back to school and Adam returns to pre-school.

He leans down and kisses me lightly, but with as much passion as when we first kissed by the creek back in the jungle almost 10 years ago.

The memories flash by. When we arrived in the outback, when me and Joel met, the piggy back races me and Sam played. The trials I did with Adam. Gossiping with Carol, Lisa and Scarlett, seeing Ant and Dec everyday, the dingo dollar trial with Jordan. Martin and Danny's little feud, me and Wayne in the hot tub at the spa. The whole experience changed my life forever.

Joel comes and sits beside me, placing baby Joel on his lap delicately. Kayla and Sam sit on the floor, playing contently with each other. Adam hops down to play as well, and I just lean into my husbands arms along with our youngest and stare up at the sky.

I'm here with my family and I have an amazing group of friends to rely on. My kids and my husband are so happy, and so am I.

You can say that now, we are living happily ever after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it everyone. This is sadly, the last chapter of A Joel Dommett Fanfic - Jungle Love.

I know I've already said this, but THANKYOU so much to everyone that has read this book and taken the time and effort to just read a paragraph of what I've written.

This book means so much to me, and I never thought it would get so many views and so much support. Thank you if you've voted and commented on a chapter. It means the world.

The support on this book is crazy, and I'm not even kidding here, there are people who have read this book in:

Britain, Suriname, The Philippines, The U.S.A, Australia, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Canada, India and Saudi Arabia.

That is mad. Over 1000 votes, almost 29,000 reads and over 300 comments. Those numbers I can't even believe.

So thank you again for all the support. I'm actually crying saying this and you probably think that this whole message is so cheesy, but you guys are like best friends.

I'm DogsSox 231, and thank you for reading my story,

Joel Dommett - Jungle Love (I'm A Celebrity Fan-fiction).

I love you guys.

Thank you.